M.E.Y.I.

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin’s POV

I was at the dorm applying ice on my eye. She definitely punches hard that it still hurts now.

“Hyung what happened to you?” asked Junhwe when I saw Bobby laugh. I threw him my slippers.

“Why? Bob hyung what happened?” asked Donghyuk as he tries to peek at my eye.

“aishh go away from me!” I shooed him because he was very curious looking at my eyes like its his first time seeing a bruise.

“Seriously hyung what happened did you get into a fight?” asked Junhwe again.

“He was actually punched by Eli” Bobby hyung answered him in between his laughs so I threw him my other slipper.

“Wah daebakk!” exclaimed Junhwe as he looks at me.

“Why would she punch you?” asked Donghyuk as he laughed as well.

“Go away!” I shooed him again as I locked myself on my room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiwon hyung and I was on the way to class again, when we saw Ms. Monster walking on the other side of the hallway. I was watching her and she looks so bothered like she was thinking too many things.

“Hey B, what happened to you and Monster when I came in the store? Both of you became awkward.” Bobby hyung asked.

Should I tell him?

“I uhh… I kis…” I was cut off.

“Did you get mad at her?” hyung asked.

“No” I answered.

“I thought you scolded her…” I was about to answer when he cut me off again.

“I know your grumpy at times but please don’t act like that to her.”

“What are you saying?” I asked him, I’m not even mad at her why would I scold her.

“Hey monster!” Bobby hyung didn’t answer me and called her what the heck is he saying. I looked at her and we met each other’s gazes I tried to avoid her eyes but then it went back to her, I guess she’s mad.

“What’s wrong?” Bobby hyung asked me.

“I’ll go ahead” Ms. Monster said, she’s avoiding me. WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO KIM HANBIN SHE’S AVOIDING YOU NOW!!!

“Wait Monster!” Bobby hyung called her.

“It’s Eli. Bobby please call me Eli.” She told him. She was serious right now what happened to her?

She left me and Bobby dumb founded.

“Is she mad at me?” Bobby hyung asked.

“I don’t think she’s mad at you hyung.” I answered him, I guess it was me.

 

Eli’s POV

I was on my way to language class again, I don’t know what to say and what to act when I meet him. I don’t know but I still felt myself blush on the thoughts of him kissing me. Ari unnie didn’t come together with me while Minjung unnie recalls the choreography we made for the track and MR that I made for the next evaluation.

I finally decided that I should be keeping my distance from them. Unnie likes him and I should somehow respect it because she was still my unnie right.

“Hey Monster!.” I heard Bobby call me. I don’t know what to do I saw Hanbin with him, I tried avoiding his gazes but I still find my eyes meeting his and I can’t help it but look at the black eye I made. Which somehow made me feel sorry for him.

“I’ll go ahead.” I told them trying to keep my distance. I mean they are good friends, but I can’t lose unnie. I felt guilty because of what happened last night.

“Wait Monster!” I heard Bobby call me.

“It’s Eli. Bobby please call me Eli.” I told him.

Hanbin’s POV

Lunch came Bobby and I decided to eat with the other boys and left Ms. Monster and her annoying unnie together. Surprising she didn’t insist on eating with us today.

“Don’t you find her weird today?” asked hyung.

“Yes, I guess she’s mad.” I told him.

“Why would she get mad?” asked hyung with his hands rubbing his temples and I just shrugged my shoulders, I’m thinking twice if I should tell him what happened last night.

“Can I ask you something?” asked Bobby hyung again with all his serious face, which made me look at him.

“Yes.” I answered quite nervous.

“You should tell me the truth B.I.” hyung said again which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter