Drugged

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eli’s POV

 What the heck is this guy staring at I think he’s crazy. I felt my head hurt a little but I guess it was because I didn’t eat lunch and went for hours of practice.

“Yah what are you looking at?” I asked him with my entire courage well I’m confident I punched him once, I can do that again.

“I’m looking at you” he answered me and slowly walked towards while looking at me. What’s he thinking now he’s acting all scary?

“Go away!” I told him as I moved on my left because he sat right next to me.

“Don’t you miss your family?” he asked me all of a sudden. Well I’m really not in good terms with them and I don’t know if I can trust Hanbin with my family issues. I mean I have discussed things with Bobby and I’m glad were almost the same because he’s also away from his family the difference is they miss him and mine doesn’t.

I just nodded my head on his sudden question. We kept silent for a while then he started talking again.

“How come you’re all in different places now?” He asked again now I can feel that he’s really curious.

“I told you already that in order to live we separate.” I answered him still unsure if I could tell things to him.

“Can’t you all live together, why do you have to separate?” he’s still asking questions.

“It’s because that is where they work, my dad in Jamaica, Mom in America and my younger brother in Japan because he was sent there for a scholarship.” I answered him. He gave me a very curious face that looks like he wanted to hear more. Then later on I found myself talking about things to him.

“They hated me when I went here.” I told him gloomy, remembering how my mom cried in front me begging me to not go.

“My mom was really against this, everything that I loved she was all against it and my dad started hating me because I can’t give what my mom wants. They started sending my brother to Japan so he will be far from me they know I only have my brother as my closest friend and slowly dad made excuses of working in Jamaica and so did mom, they left me.” I answered almost feels my eyes start to water.

“He told me that they gave almost everything to me and I can’t grant their only one wish.” I continued telling him as I remember my parents and how I missed them.

“What is that wish?” Hanbin asked. I have never told anyone, neither my unnies nor Bobby nor any of the staffs know about this, but then Hanbin convinced me.

“They want me to … go on a convent and be a nun.” I told him, I expect him to be shocked and ask more questions but he kept silent.

“Then what will you do if you didn’t debut?” he asked me after a while of silence, a question I don’t even want to hear. I always put it into my head that I will debut no matter what.

“I… I don’t really have a plan.” It never came to my mind, I know I will debut and I’ll do everything no matter what.  

“Your brother seems to be cool for getting that kind of scholarship in Japan.” He says trying to change the topic.

“Yes he’s so cool, because he covered for me.” I told him when I can’t keep my tears anymore and they started falling. I remembered my entire brother’s sacrifice just for me. I felt embarrassed crying like this in front him, I have never cried in front of someone before. I felt him comfort me when he tapped my back softly.

“He (sobs) he went to a seminary (sobs) because of me.” I told him as I cried remembering how much my brother has suffered.

“He wants to be rock star.” I told him as I laugh a little remembering my brother play the electric guitar and sing in front of the streets in Manila with his own band consisted of his good friends.

“Now he was locked up in a seminary because of me, and you know what hurts more?” I asked him still drowned of my own emotions on how stupid and selfish I was for letting my brother suffer.

“He didn’t say anything.” I told him as my voice cracks and my vision is so blurry.

“He didn’t say anything Hanbin, he wished me to debut soon and gave me the warmest smile and hug I have ever received.” I told him as I felt my body shake for crying too much.

Hanbin’s POV

I didn’t mean it will turn out like this and make her cry so much. I didn’t know she was holding too much stress and pain in her heart. I tried to hug her as she cried in my arms. I felt how much she misses her family and how much she loves her brother.

“I saw how mom threw his electric guitar” she told me in between sobs

“He loved that guitar so much, I feel so stupid I’m so selfish.” She said again as she sobs I gave her my hanky and wiped her tears. I didn’t ask any more questions because I don’t want her to remember things anymore. All I want now is to stop her from crying and comfort her.

We stayed like that for a bit then she calmed and stopped crying. She was smiling and looks like she was drunk and tipsy, what the heck is happening? She was smiling at me the whole time, what the heck is she crazy? She was crying so hard and now she’s smiling at me like a monkey.

“Yah what’s wrong with you?” I asked her.

“Nothing I’m fine you know” she told me when she went so near me and touched my face and her hands traveled to my neck to my shoulders down.

“Yah!” I told her as I get away from her, what the f is happening to her. What the f? Is she on drugs?

“Yah Eli go back to your senses why are you touching me?!” I shouted at her as I shake her shoulders trying to wake her up, she was just smiling and giggling at me.

Then Mr. Lee came in. what the heck is happening to this girl we need to do the performance and show it to Mr. Lee, she looks like she wasn’t on her senses.

“Alright let’s see.” Mr. Lee said then he sat in the front and started the music.

Eli was nodding her head like crazy and smiling all this time.

Ari’s POV

I was so furious when I saw him having her hanky. She talked to me last time I thought it was so clear to her that I like Hanbin and that she should get off the way. Now what do I see? She’s been doing things behind my back.

I was definitely furious to the extent that I drugged her. Yeah right I melted drugs and mixed it to her bottled water. Let’s see how she handles things and make her feel what it feels like to be embarrassed. I had be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter