EIGHT learning with HANBIN

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I followed him on the rooftop, seriously he was all irritated when I gave him his shirt back because he was explaining things to me that I did not understand, and he was disappointed when Bobby is having collaboration with Mino and now he was laughing by himself. Poor guy I guess he receives most of the stress which caused him to have some breakdown so he changes moods easily.

“Sit here” he told me, so I did.

He sat next to me put out his phone and earphones and started listening to music.

“I thought your teached me?” I asked him

“Wrong you used the past tense of teaching, it should be the present tense say teaching.” He told me.

“Teaching” I said quietly.

“You just have to talk to me.” He then said still listening to music.

“Then you should answer me in English.” I told him to be fair.

“Yes, of course.” He said in English quite funny because he still has the Korean accent.

“You need to took off the accent.” I told him in Korean.

“No No No… should be present t… tenseu.” He said struggling which made me laugh at him. He took off his earphones and looked at me.

“Why are you laughing?” he asked in Korean.

“Because you’re English is funny.” I told him and he laughed as well.

“Your Korean is funnier.” He said which made us laugh together.

 So we just stayed there and talked and laughed at each other’s mistake. It wasn’t hard being with him actually, maybe he was just like that his attitude depends on his moods. Maybe that’s why other people mistaken him as someone who gets mad easily and grumpy.

“I am… hung … hungry.” He said in English.

“I am hungry.” I said in straight English so he can follow my tone and drop the Korean accent.

“I am hungry.” He said as he followed, which made me laugh again because he looks so cute copying my tone.

“What you eat?” I asked in Korean

“What do you want to eat?” He corrected me.  

“What do you want to eat?” I followed him.

“I want… schiken… you know schicken?” he said in English as he flapped his arms, which made me laugh again.

“Its chicken, say it one more chicken.” I told him in English.

“Chicken!” he shouted, he looks so cute and childish right now which made me laugh again.

“Let’s go eat chicken!” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter