Smoothies

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin’s POV

Alright let’s do this Kim Hanbin, ask for the smoothie she owes and then talk to her and try to feel if you feel something.

I just finished dance practice and already prepared how I’ll ask for the smoothie she owe me in my head.

I blew out air on my mouth as relief, Dang why do I feel nervous? Is it because I did something wrong to her that’s why I’m guilty? Yeah I guess that’s it.

“B!!!” I heard Bobby hyung calling me.

“Where are you going?” he asked as he approached me and put his arms around my shoulders, I quickly hid her hanky on my back because I was holding it the whole time.

“I’ll go out get some fresh air, you know.” I told him as I slowly escape from his arms.

“Ow, okay. Can you buy me some smoothie if ever you’ll pass by at the store I’m craving for some.” He said.

“Yeah sure” I told him as I ran away from trying to get away from his sight as soon as possible. I don’t want hyung to know what I was planning it’s a little embarrassing.

So I arrived outside their practice room gaining some strength, I prepared the script in my head first I’ll say sorry, then if she gets mad I’ll make her remember about her bumping me and splashing my newly bought snapback that time. Then I’ll give her hanky back and try to feel things. Yeah that’s right.

“OH! KIM HANBIN!” I was startled and was awaken from my own thoughts when I heard someone from the inside shouting.

“Hanbin-ah~!” Dang I forgot about her unnie.

“Hi! What are you doing here?” she asked all excited. I tried to peek inside the room but there was no one inside. Dang it I made a wrong move.

“I uhh… just stopped to read a text message, I’m going now.” I told her as an excuse and went away as quick as I can. Pheww that was close good thing she didn’t say anything and didn’t ask more things.

Now where are you Ms. Monster? I wandered more inside the building but I just can’t see her. Where the heck is she, I’m taking too much time sooner the boys will be looking for me. Then I remembered her and the staircase.

“Yes” I mumbled to myself.

I looked behind the staircases from first to tenth floor but she’s not there when I started getting tired. I hope she’s on the eleventh cause if not I’m giving up.

I stopped in the middle trying to catch my breath then I went again and peeked my head and I met her face to face I was surprised she was shocked. 

ELI’s POV

“AAhhh!!!” Hanbin’s face suddenly showed. What the heck he scared me my heart is really pounding that was really frightening. I saw him laugh a little when I gave him what’s funny look.

 “It’s not funny, it was scary. it was so peaceful here then suddenly someone’s face shows up. It’s not funny.” I told him quite annoyed.

“I’m sorry.” He said when he stopped and laughed again.

“What now?” I asked again irritated.

“Your Korean is so broken.” Then he laughed again.

“Look if you’re going to laugh at me all this time could you at least do it at my back? You’re so unkind now laughing at my mistakes face to face.” I told him, he’s really annoying. He gets annoying now. And did he forget what he did to me at the convenient store?

“I’m sorry again” he said as he stopped and handed me my hanky. Well I forgot about this.

“Thank you for lending me that.” He said.

“Yeah...” I told him as he handed me my hanky and try to like signal him to go away, he’s destroying my peaceful scene.

“You owe me a smoothie.” He said which made me look at him.

“Yeah, I’m sorry I forgot about that do you want it now?” I asked as he nods his head like a child which kind of looked cute.

But on the inside I was thinking why does he even ask for me to get him a smoothie his wealthy, why is it because I spilled the one he bought last time so he’s making me pay? It’s ridiculous.

So we walked together to the store which is a block from the entertainment. We didn’t actually walk together I was walking first and he was on the back. His steps are too lazy not like Bobby when I walked with Bobby the last time he walked me home, he was too fast.

We arrived and went to the counter to order.

“What do you want?” I asked him.

“How about you what do you want?” he asked. Is he returning my question?

“No, I’m good. Let’s just go and buy your smoothie so we can go back to the building my unnies are probably waiting.” I told him.

“No, we won’t be quits if you didn’t get one.” He insisted, but what the heck I only brought enough money to buy one smoothie. What to do?

“Why do we have to get two? Your only holding one when I bumped at you.” I told him.

“Yeah… but its different you need to get one as well.” He insisted again. My money is not enough what the heck H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter