SEVEN Ms. Park is absent

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is totally a conceited man.

“You can bring it back anytime but please try to be careful next time, we don’t want people to be thinking something about us.” He shouldn’t have let me borrow his shirt when he was thinking about things like that.

I was on my way to language class again and I still can’t forget about Hanbin and how quick he changes attitudes, does he have split personality?

“Ms. Monster Trainee” psh how many times do I have to tell Bobby

“Bobby its Eli …” I was startled when I realized it was Hanbin calling me.

“I’m not Bobby” he said quite disappointed.

I gave him his shirt back.

“I cleaned it, I’m sorry for bumping you. I’ll buy you the smoothie next time.” I told him when I was about to leave he grabbed my right arm and faced me to see him. I was quite irritated to his actions.

“What!? You can’t just grab people like that” I told him really annoyed.

“Look I just want to say sorry.”

“Sorry for what you didn’t do anything, well except grabbing me like that.” I told him. I’m still irritated by what he did.

“I was saying sorry if I made mistakes last time that made you mad at me.”

“I’m not mad at you.” Duh of course I am.

“You are? But why are you glaring?” he asked.

“I did?” did I glare?

“Yes, and you acted different.”

“Well sometimes I can’t control my expressions.” I told him, am I too obvious?

Hanbin’s POV

Why does she look clueless like that? She was glaring and giving me dirty looks the whole time yesterday, she’s not talking with Bobby nor smiling she was obviously mad at me.

“Here’s the deal, I’m sorry if I acted all moody and grumpy yesterday but I‘d like to tell you that I always look like that or act like that, you know like it just comes.” Her eyebrows furrowed and she looked kind of cute. Woah wait why am I explaining things to her?

“I don’t understand? Can you say it slowly?” aww shh… she didn’t understand great.

“Why am I even explaining things to you, I did my part and I already said sorry. I’ll be going now I don’t want to be late.” I told her as I left her. Her eyebrows still furrowed, did she really not understand what I said?

Her POV

Is he saying he has like PMS? I laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter