ONE

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Team A or Winner debuted a year after AKMU and team B still works hard as trainees. I was a monthly trainee means I don’t have the assurance of debuting, but I stayed here for almost 6 months already and Yang sajangnim formed a girl group trainee with Ari, me and Minjung though it’s not final yet since he can just add or remove any member from us so we really work hard.

Since we are trainees we seldom meet the artists since the training center is separate from YG Office, I always thought that whenever I become a trainee I’ll have the chance to meet my idol groups such as Bigbang and 2ne1 well not really.

“Eli!” it was Ari unnie shouting. I went out behind the staircase where I usually spend most of my time.

“nae unnie I’m over here” I shouted as I waved my hands for her to see me she’s on the other side of the hallway but her voice echoes since it’s so quite. It was a long hallway on the training center and the staircase is on the far end then there’s a huge transparent wall glass that separates the outside and the inside. I always stayed here because less people use the stairs and it’s so bright and peaceful here.

“Yang sajangnim was here” She said as she catches her breath.

“Why?” I got nervous because we seldom meet the CEO and now he personally came here by himself.

“I don’t know, we have to hurry their waiting for us.” She said as we ran upstairs and went quietly inside, the other unnies are standing and sajangnim was seating on a chair in front when we came in.

“I have seen your monthly presentation for this month.” He said with his straight face holding our profiles and some papers while his legs are crossed.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter