ALZHEIMER

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry it took so long T_T

“The Spartan coming make way for her everyone!” the guard shouted as he opened the door for me at the cafeteria. What the heck? Does he have to announce my existence?

I went here to get some iced coffee and a donut for some snack, I was on my way to the practice room when I met Mr. Lee on the hallway.

“Hello sir.” I bowed at him.

“Hey, you did so well for the trouble maker. I want you to do the same thing on the evaluation for next week okay? Good luck!” he told me as he pats my shoulder.

OMG I forgot about the trouble maker thing, I haven’t seen the practice video and can’t remember a single thing that happened after the practice so I rushed to the room where they keep all our records and started watching our practice video.

The heck why do I look so high and drunk?

DEYM DASS SO Y! When did I learn to dance like that?

OH WHAT THE HECK!!! I WAS TOUCHING HIS BODY WHAT IS THAT?! I tried covering my mouth with my hand, because I felt like it was so not me.

OH MY GAHD! WHAT AM I DOING?!!!

DEYM HE SHOWED HIS ABS DASS SO DEYM Y!

OH SHIZZZ OH SHIZZ HE’S TOUCHING MEH WHAT THE !!! I started covering my whole face with my hands because I felt so embarrassed for myself.

DEYM THAT IS SOOO DEYM Y!                                          

OH MY GAHD OH MY GAHD WHAT DID I JUST TOUCH HIS BIRDY?!!!!!!!!!!! I tried covering my face more with my hands realizing I touched his birdy with these hands so I took it away from my face.

What in the world did I just do?

Hanbin’s POV

Until now I still can’t believe what she did to me, I feel like I was I mean no one has ever touched my … well except for my mom who’ve seen it when I was younger. I can’t even believe she doesn’t remember any single thing and she has this look like nothing happened. I mean how could she not remember any single thing she did to me? She climbed my back and made a commotion worst is she gave me a nickname and its unicorn what in the world?

I was walking towards my locker to get some things and go back straight to the recording room when I bumped at someone again.

“Aww!” I dropped all my papers and everything was thrown on the floor. 

“I’m sorry.” I told her as I try to help her stand up, it was a petite lady with sunglasses and a big hat covering her face.

“Thank you.” She told me and hurriedly went on walking. Well I haven’t seen her before. I picked up my papers on the floor and started gathering everything when some stupid woman tripped and spilled her coffee on my lyrics.

“Seriously how clumsy are you?!” It made me so mad because it spilled on my lyrics.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.” She told me and started gathering my papers. Well look who it is.

“Yah Eli!” I shouted which made her stop and look at me, she looks quite scared now then she started turning red and avoided my gazes.

“How could you be so stupid and clumsy at the same time?” I asked her. She was definitely avoiding my gazes.

“I’m sorry, I’ll dry it for you.” She told me, well it’s quite different now why isn’t she fighting back at me?

“No need, just print it again for me, throw everything.” I told her as I helped her stand up.

Eli’s POV

Why do I have to meet him now, is fate really playing on me? Why now? I still remember how embarrassed I was and now I felt my face heat up again.

Aishh stupid shoe laces, this wouldn’t have happened if its all tied up. Where now on a room waiting for his lyrics to get printed again.

I feel so embarrassed with him seriously.

“Why are you staring at my crotch you ” He asked all of a sudden. Shizz why did I even look at it?

“I’m not!” I shouted back, I tried to hide my face by turning around so he won’t see how embarrassed I was.

“Pshhh in denial, you want to touch it again don’t you?” He asked teasingly which made me feel more uncomfortable I wanted to disappear now! Right now!

“You secretly like me don’t you?” He asked again full of himself.

I covered my face with both my hands and answered him.

“NO! For your information I don’t remember anything!” I told him. I swear if it’s not for the lyrics I spilled my coffee with, I will definitely run away right now and disappear forever.

“Oh yeah, why can’t you remember a thing? You even called me a unicorn now everyone calls me that.” He said again.

“I know that’s why I’m sorry, now I have another offense that’s why I’m paying for it already.” I told him.

“What do you mean your paying already?”

“I’m dying of embarrassment okay, please stop teasing I told you honestly I don’t remember a thing. Maybe Minjung unnie was right maybe I have Alzheimer.” I told him honestly.

Hanbin’s POV

“Is that even possible?” I asked her, she’s too young to have that kind of disease.

“I don’t know.” She was still covering her face with her hands and it was so obvious that she’s blushing.

“Why did you do that?” I asked her.

“Do what?”

“You know touching my body parts, I know Mr. Lee wanted it to look y but what you did is sooo sooo disturbing for me.”

“I told you I don’t remember anything, and it looks like I’m not myself when that happened.” She told me desperately, why the heck will she not remember things?

“You really don’t remember anything?” I asked her.

“I told you already not a single thing.” She answered.

“Really, even the conversation we had about your brother?” I asked her and she looks kind of shocked.

“What about my brother? What did I tell you?” she asked again.

“That he’s going on a seminary right now, and you even cried so much because you told me he suffered because of you.” I told her again. dropped and started rubbing her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter