KISS

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, people! This is me, azure1395. I'm sorry if I'm not as good as our author-nim here, haha, but I hope you still enjoy the story regardless. The writing style from now on might change from what you are used to, so I'm apologizing beforehand. 

I hope you like it, and please let me know what you think. Cheers, people. 

 

 

Ari’s POV

I was walking alone, trying to clear my mind of things. I hate Eli so much right now because she’s trying to take Hanbin away from me, but this is so affecting my chances of debuting. I have to learn how to control my anger whenever we perform, especially for tomorrow’s evaluation. But whenever I remember that Trouble Maker dance they did a while ago, I couldn’t help but get so jealous.

If they can fool Yang CEO and make him think they looked awkward, then they can’t fool me! I can see how they were enjoying that number. Too much eye contact? It’s not for the benefit of the audience, I’m sure.

Seething with anger, I tried to relax again. As I told myself already, I have to try and let go of this emotion for a while if I don’t want my four years of training go to waste.

I let out a deep sigh, about to turn back and go find my members when a dark figure caught my eyes. Squinting a little, I realized that it was Hanbin.

I smiled to myself. Finally, one good thing will happen today.

I silently cleared my throat and hastily hand-combed my hair before I walked towards him.

“Hi, Hanbin,” I greeted him, smiling widely but still trying to maintain a cute aura.

He looked at me with that poker face again before knitting his eyebrows together.

“What are you doing here? Are you following me?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Of course not,” I said, batting my lashes. “I was just walking when I saw you. I thought I should go say ‘hi’.”

“You shouldn’t have. I’m not interested with your greetings,” he said before once again returning his attention to the spot he had been staring earlier.

Wide smile still plastered on my face, I followed his line of sight and saw Eli with Bobby. I felt my smile slid off my face in shock before smiling wider than ever. So Eli was in good terms with Bobby now, eh? Maybe she finally realized that I am better for Hanbin than her so she’ll just go to Bobby instead.

I looked at Hanbin again and he was now frowning, his lips slightly parted.

Hmm… He looked like he’s in shock too. I should take advantage of this moment then. A great opportunity presented itself so why not grab it?

“Hey, Hanbin,” I called him again, careful not to make my voice loud enough to catch the attention of Eli and Bobby.

“What?” he said, not looking at me.

“You shouldn’t be here. It’s rude to stare at people, you know? Let the lovebirds have their privacy,” I said, partially teasing him and partly to add salt to his wounded heart.

“They’re not lovebirds,” he responded, glaring at me and I smiled sweetly but innocently at him.

“Aren’t they? Look at how they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter