Double Dinner

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dorm

“Dongsaeng, I tried making my moves already. You told me your helping me.” Ari unnie said.

“But I don’t know how to do it unnie, I told you I’m not the right person.” I answered her

“You are the right person and for tomorrows class you’re going to help me, okay?”

“But..”

“No buts.” She said then she went out my room. I can’t help her, I mean knowing how Hanbin changes moods whenever she’s around it’ll be hard.

CLASS

“Good Morning class, we have another student with us.” Ms. Park said as she let’s Ari unnie in.

“Dongsaeng can we change seats?” she asked me. What the?

“Move there.” She told me seating arrangement now was ME-ARI-BOBBY-HANBIN

We started the class and unnie changed her voice making it sound cute but she sounded more like she was being , she was acting all cute the whole time which made me feel irritated. The class felt like it became dull when unnie came, Bobby isn’t talking anymore and Hanbin was always mad.

Lunch came

“Do you all want to eat together?” Ari unnie asked.

“Unnie, I brought my own lunch with me I’m not going to eat at the cafeteria.” I said trying to avoid her. I mean she had been my unnie for the last six months and she was acting all different these days.

“Okay, so it’ll be the three of us then. Bye Eli.” She said. Well that’s easy

“Bye.” I said awkwardly, I almost laughed seeing Bobby at the back making faces and asking me not to leave them LOL.

I went under the staircase where I usually eat and opened my packed lunch, I have Kimbap made by Minjung unnie. I was eating happily when I heard noises on the stairs, I sat quietly trying to listen.

“Yah B.I.” it was Bobby’s voice. Are they on the stairs this whole time, then who came to eat with unnie?

 

Hanbin’s POV

That girl is so annoying. Her voice whenever she acts cute irritates my ears, I can’t concentrate on the class. I hate her when she clinged on me the last night we went to jog, and when she brought me hot choco, I don’t know why but everything she does irritates me. I guess I could have not controlled myself if it’s not for Ms. Monster, I’m afraid she’ll get mad at me again.

I went to the stairs alone and left Bobby with her. My head hurts so bad.

“Yah B.I.” I saw Bobby hyung approaching I checked it if she was with him, good thing she’s not.

“Why you left me?” asked hyung as he catches his breath.

“You know I don’t like her, she talks too much and was acting all cute, she asks so many things about you and she irritates me.” Hyung said.

“How did you get away from her.?” I asked him.

“I ate very fast, and told her I need to go to the bathroom.” I laughed at his excuse.

“Then, shell be waiting for you…” I was cut off when Bobby hyung kind of spaced out and widen his eyes like he remembers something.

“What.” I asked him. He looks like he saw a ghost, I looked at where he’s looking and I saw Ms. Monster under the staircase. She heard us talking about her unnie? Oh please don’t be mad.

“Uhhmm... I was just going to pick my chopsticks because it rolled, I didn’t mean to listen sorry.” She told us and started walking away.

“Hey..” I called her, she was stiff again and slowly walked near Bobby hyung who was standing in front me she looks so cute when she’s acting all scared at me.

“Sit here.” I told her. She looked at Bobby then to me.

“Why?” she asked.

“Just sit here” she was looking at Bobby all the time like she was asking for help, I’m not going to do anything to her why she looks so scared, I expect her to be mad not like this. She sat slowly holding her food and chopsticks.

“Can I have some?” I asked her, she looked surprised then she just nodded haha she definitely looks so cute when she’s afraid.

“Me too.” Bobby asked as well and we started eating her food.

“Who made this kimbap, it’s so good.” Bobby hyung asked her.

“Minjung unnie made this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter