PRE EVALUATION

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Guys…. I’m so so sorry for not updating for like forever and for not keeping my word that this chap will be evaluation day. *bows I suddenly just don’t know what to do about the story anymore. But don’t worry one day came in and all ideas were like flowing like waterfalls. HAHA so to offer you my sincerest apologies I made this one really long it’s like three to four chaps in one so yeah enjoy. 

“Why did you overdose yourself with drugs?”

“What?! You use drugs?!” Hanbin asked me hysterically.

“NO! What do you mean drugs? I remember drinking my vitamins this morning is that considered drugs now?” I asked quite sarcastically, I never did drugs.

“We found a large amount of Rohypnol or Roofline in your system.” The doctor continued explaining.

“Roh… what?” Hanbin asked in confusion. Seriously I don’t even know where to buy drugs what the heck.

“Rohypnol or Roofline is a drug about ten times more potent than Valium. The drug users crush the pills and snort the powder, sprinkle it on or dissolve it in a drink or inject it.” The doctor continued explaining.

“I don’t understand.” I told her, really this is confusing.

“Rohypnol or the date drug is usually used to commit ual assaults because it renders the victim incapable of resisting and often describes as a paralyzing drug. The effects of this starts 20 to 30 mins after taking the drug, peak within two hours and may persist for 8 or even 16 hours. Calculating I think you got two pills on your system get three and you’re probably dead. Most of them can be so incapacitated (unable to move) then they collapse, another case is you I guess which becomes hyper afterwards memory is impaired and can’t recall of anything that happened. The person experiences loss of muscle control, confusion, drowsiness and amnesia.” The doctor explained everything and my mind is really really devastated. No one speaks not even Hanbin.

“Still confused you want more explanation?” the doctor asked me.

“Doctor, are you saying I used drugs?” I asked her.

“Well if you think I’m lying go get your lawyer, But this is what we found on your results. Now you told me your story that you don’t remember anything that you did the last day well that is the effect of the drug. So please young Miss and Mister don’t ask me why you were drugged okay, someone must have slipped that drug on your system while you were clubbing. But if you still don’t believe me young Miss you can go try that again and come back here.” She told me sarcastically.  Why does this doctor get so irritated quickly?

“I’m sorry if you got offended, but I don’t go to clubs doctor. I mean how will that enter my system? I almost live at the training center and goes back at the dorm just to take a bath, I don’t even mingle with people I don’t know. That’s impossible.” I told her in disbelief.

“You called me doctor right, I’m not a police to investigate who slipped the drug on you. But I can help you by telling me the last things before the drug took effect that you remember eating or drinking.”

“I remember eating Minjung unnie’s kimbap for breakfast … then didn’t have the time to eat lunch because Bobby and I were called to practice right?” I asked Hanbin, trying to recall things together with him.

“Yes, I remember that but didn’t know if you ate when you were with Bobby hyung.” Hanbin answered.

“How about taking liquids? Water? Soda?” the doctor asked me.

“I can’t remember my liquid intake because I drink water almost every 15 minutes.” I answered her, it was hard to remember such small actions like that.

The doctor was jotting down on her notes as she continues on asking me questions.

“I didn’t drink soda because the vendo was broken that day, didn’t drink smoothie as well because I don’t have time to buy. It’s just water for the whole day.” I told her as I still try to remember stuff and she just nods her head.

“I remember you drinking a whole bottle in one shot after we did practice.” Hanbin said.

“Yeah I also remember that, but I also remember drinking water before that.”

“What about the people your close with, is there anyone who has relatives in parts of Europe or Latin America?” the doctor asked suddenly.

“Why doctor?”

“Rohypnol was legal from those countries and was sold as sleeping pills, now we also want to know if the source came legal or illegal.

“I don’t remember anyone that I know who knows someone who came from those places.”

“Okay, the best thing to do now is probably for you to know who slipped the drug on you. I’d like to remind you that you were almost killed, we found large amount of roofline in your system almost enough for 2 capsules if ever it exceeded your probably dead. I want you to remind your friends that Roofline isn’t used to just joke around if they wanted to see you lose yourself okay?”

“Are you saying it could be one of my friends? No one will ever do something like that to me.” I told her.

“Miss what I’m saying is just a possibility. We can’t really trace who slipped the drug on you, but for now drinking more water will help your body flush away the drug from your system so I advise you to drink more water.”

I can’t believe all the things that the doctor said, seriously I was drugged? I don’t even know what that Roh… something looks like. This is ridiculous.

“I can’t believe your drugged.” Hanbin told me in disbelief as we walk to the bus stop looking at the farthest thing our eyes can reach.

“I can’t believe it either.”

 “Seriously, you almost died?! I can’t believe that.” He told me again.

“Yeah, me too.”

“So someone slipped that drug on you?! That’s unbelievable no one will ever do that it’s inhumane.”

“Yeah, I can’t believe too.”

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?” he then started shaking me.

“I’m sorry, I’m just thinking.” I told him.

“What?”

“I just don’t know if hearing this news that I was drugged and almost died better than hearing I have Alzheimer?” I told him.

“Are you stupid? Of course this is better.”

“There are just so many thoughts in my head right now like when where and who did that to me.” I told him quite depressed.

“Please cheer up, you look ugly when your sad.” He told me which made me laugh.

“Am I that obvious?” I asked him.

“Yes, and you really look ugly when your sad so stop being sad.” He told me, which made me laugh from his frank words.

He stopped for a moment and we sat at the bench waiting for our bus.

“Do you have someone you’re not in good terms with?” he asked

“LOL why would I have someone I’m not in good terms with, all the people I know here are good to me.” I answered still sad about realizing that maybe some of those friends I consider are back stabbing me.

I just don’t get it I suddenly felt depressed about that conclusion.

We went silent for a while when

“Monster!” I suddenly heard someone calling, it feels like the voice came from someone so far. I tried to look for the owner of the voice.

“Why?” Hanbin asked.

“I heard someone call monster, I think that’s Bobby.” I’m sure it’s Bobby, he’s the one who gave me that nickname. I stood up and looked at every side of the streets.

Hanbin’s POV

“I didn’t even hear anything.” I told her.

“No I was sure I heard it and I think it’s really Bobby.” She answered me and was still looking for hyung. Why does she look so excited to see hyung like she didn’t meet him earlier? It makes me feel unhappy.

I chose to keep silent and wait for her as I watch her continue to look for hyung. Maybe she got tired of looking at every corners of the streets so she sat beside me and let out a loud sigh, is she disappointed she didn’t see hyung? It’s really making me feel sad, why am I feeling this?

“I guess you’re right, maybe it’s not Bobby.” She told me gloomy. The bus came and it was fully loaded with people, she went in first then after that I followed her. It was really crowded like were sardines on a can. Eli was standing in front me and we managed to move on to the middle part and hold on to the railings, I tried to use my body to cover her from the other males on the bus so I could protect her, the bus door started closing when someone stopped it and managed to get on the bus.

“Bobby!” Eli shouted with joy, I don’t know but it was like it wrenched my heart seeing her so happy like that. She was smiling looking and waving her hands at hyung, why does it felt like everything went into slow mo. I was here beside her and her attention was at hyung who was near the door, it really made my heart twist and it hurts.

“Monster! What’s up B!” I saw Bobby hyung holding a package while slowly making his way to get near us.

“Bobby! I knew it you’re here!” she told hyung with all her smile. She was just sad earlier and just by hearing Bobby hyung call her monster brings smile to her face. Why is it like that? She looks so excited like she hasn’t seen hyung earlier.

“Yeah I was calling you earlier.” Bobby hyung told her as he catches his breath.

“Where were you I tried looking everywhere.” She told him.

“I was across the street, I have to run and use the underpass to get here, and then I saw the bus closing its doors so I picked up my pace.” Hyung told her.

“Why are you here and your together?” Bobby hyung asked me, I looked at Eli which made her turn her head and face me. I didn’t expect it to be that near because we almost kiss. So I turned my head and faced hyung, I think she was shocked too so she faced the front.

“Uhhh, he went with me to the hospital.” Eli answered hyung.

“Hospital?!” Hyung’s voice was too loud which made everyone turn their heads to us.

“Yah hyung your too loud.” I told him.

“Sorry, sorry” hyung bowed his head as he apologized. I saw Eli laugh and look at Bobby hyung. Why is it breaking my heart whenever she looks at hyung that way? I hate this feeling. I don’t like feeling this.

“What did you do at the hospital?” he asked me.

“She was so bothered why she can’t remember things so I went with her and doctors run a check up on her.” I told him as I look at her again, trying to look for permissions if I can say everything to Bobby hyung.

“So what happened?” hyung asked. I didn’t answer right away because I don’t know if I was allowed to tell hyung everything.

“Hey B what happened?” hyung asked again, but I kept on looking at her.

“I … I was drugged.” She told hyung with a very low volume as she stares at the floor.

Few and simple words yet it follows tons of questions. Bobby hyung’s eyes widen he looked at me and I nodded so he chose to be silent, I know he also want to ask more questions but he also felt that Eli was quite depressed for now.

I tried to differ the topic by asking why hyung was also here and not at the training center. He told us that he got a package from his hyung back in ia and he went here to pick it up.

“So did you see what is it hyung?” I asked him.

“I haven’t seen it yet but later the three of us can open it and check what’s inside. I think It has chocolates” Bobby hyung told us smiling as he looks at Eli as well. Eli smiled back at him. I know what Bobby hyung feels for her, I think I should have said yes when he asked me if I have feelings for her so I shouldn’t have to suffer this way. But still it will be unfair for hyung I have to face this matter as a man.

“Eli-yah hurry up sit here.” I told her when the woman in front us stood up to get off the bus. It was so hard to move because it was so crowded, I also pity hyung because he carries this small box with him.

“Ey monster do you like chocolates?” asked Bobby hyung with his all cheerful aura. I feel jealous of him, he can handle things lightly and has this ability to make people smile, and he never makes people awkward around him a really cool hyung.

I saw Eli smiled back but I can still sense her sadness. The other woman sitting beside her also stood up. I was about to sit but hyung blocked his arm and was getting ready to sit as well but I stopped him.

“Yah! Kim Hanbin, can’t you see hyung is having a hard time with this box you should let me sit.”

“Yah! Kim Jiwon, can’t you see I was near this seat so I’m supposed to be the one sitting.”

“Yah! Kim Hanbin, how dare you talk back to me? I’m your hyung I’m the eldest so you should let me sit.”

“Yah! Jiwon I know your older but that doesn’t mean you can abuse me because of being older.” I talked back at him.

“YAH BOTH OF YOU SIT DOWN!” Eli suddenly shouted and stood up.

“No I’m good Eli, just sit there.” Bobby hyung told her.

“Sit!” She said with a very demanding voice, she was scary. I don’t know how and why but Bobby hyung and I sat beside each other and Eli ended up standing.

“Ah Bobby hyung look what you did she’s mad.” I told hyung as I elbow his stomach.

“Aww! Yah Kim Hanbin it’s not just my fault!” Bobby hyung was too loud again which made everyone face him including Eli.

“Yah! Jiwon can’t you even control your voice your always too loud. ><” Eli told him.

“And please stop fighting both of you are already seating at least shut your mouths please.” She told us. I have never seen her mad like this before daebak.

“It’s your fault” I whispered at hyung making sure Eli won’t hear us.

“Shut up B! It’s YOUR fault!” Bobby hyung answered loudly again which made Eli glare at him.

“Shut up hyung” I whispered at him again.

“You shut up.” He whispered back.

“No you shut up.” I told him.

“No you..” Hyung was cut off by monster.

“Yah Jiwon!” then she glared at hyung again.

“I’ll shut up.” Bobby hyung said gloomy which made me laugh at him. I saw Eli smile at hyung, I don’t know why but it’s making me feel irritable.  

“Miss, you can seat here.” The guy seating in front us offered his seat to Eli.

“Thanks.” Eli answered now she was sitting with another man. Bobby hyung and I looked at each other irritably.

“Aishhh! Hyung look what you did!” I told hyung in a very low volume.

“Yah! It wasn’t my fault you pabo if you should have just let me sit earlier this wouldn’t have happened.” Hyung whispered.

“My FAULT?! You were the one who fought with the seat first PABO!”

“You called me what?!! OY HANBIN! Take that back!!!” Hyung whispered again. He started being physical because he started grabbing my collar.

“Yah JIWON!!! Let go of my collar You PABO! PABO! PABO!” I grabbed his collar as well.

“Yah! HANBIN Yah!” He started biting my hand.

“Ahhh!!! Gross that’s foul Pabo hyung!” Didn’t know that my voice was too loud which made everyone including Eli glare at us.

TRAINING CENTER

So the three of us arrived at the center peacefully, I don’t know why but it just happened.

“B! I’ll go straight at the recording room with Mino hyung. Eli I’m sorry about earlier, I’ll bring you chocolates once I opened the package.” Bobby hyung told us.

We bid him goodbye and now I’m still with this monster.

“Yah! Where do you plan to go now?” I asked her as we walked at the hallway.

“I need to practice why?” she answered me without even looking at me and just continued on walking.

“I see. Are you okay?” I was really curious, I saw her face earlier and even knowing the fact that you were drugged hurts already what more if it was someone your close with.

“Yeah, I’m good.” She looked at me and smiled. I don’t know why but I can really sense that she’s sad I’m not convinced then she started walking again.

“Eli, my lyrics can you help me print it?” She paused for a while turned at me then smiled again.

“Yeah sure” she started walking then stopped again.

“I’m sorry for bumping at you always, for punching you in the face when you were really trying to save me from a maniac and now I ruined your lyrics, then you went with me at the hospital I’m sorry for being a .” Pffftt… I don’t know if I heard it right did she say ? She looks so serious.

“Why?” She asked me curiously. I tried to hold in my laughter because that was totally funny.

“I said I’m sorry for being a .” She said it again which made me laugh.

“No, you’re not a .” I told her la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter