TWO

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time of my Korean lessons was doubled instead of four it became eight hours a day after that I go straight to dance practice and vocal lessons, every Tuesdays I go to the fitness room to shake my fats and on Wednesday night me and my unnies jog near Han River whenever we had time.

It’s me and teacher Park again on the language room at the Trainee Center.

“Good Morning Miss Elisha.” She greeted me with whole name

“Good Morning Ms. Park” I said quite gloomy

“So we met again” she said as she starts to open up the pages.

“Yup, I told sajangnim I missed you so I asked him to make scheds for me on language lessons” I joked at her, she just laughed at me she was a very nice and pretty lady I wonder if she’s married.

“Oh I forgot, you’re not alone today” she said

“Who else would come?” I tried to think of other trainees that are not good on their language, but I can’t think of any I was the only foreign trainee and the others are all native Koreans. I wonder who they are.

I’m still sad because of the thought that sajangnim was mad and disappointed at us. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door.

“Oh, they’re here” Ms. Park said as she rushed on the door, she looks so excited. Wait they’re? Means not only one?

“Good Morning Ms. Park!” both of them chorused together. I did not turn my back to look at them because I don’t feel like it.

“Good Morning! I’m so glad I have three students for the whole term and we’ll be seeing each other eight hours a day five times a week. Isn’t that great?” she said with smile all over her face as she went to the front.

The two guys sat beside me.

“ELLO!” I was startled it was Bobby saying hello without the H with weird voice and funny face. I laughed at him.

“Hi” I answered back.

“This is B.I.” he said as he showed B.I. on his left.

“annyeonghaseyo!” I greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter