FIRST KISS

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And it’s not really my birthday.” I confessed Bobby doesn’t seem like he’s shocked he was all composed.

“I know.” He said which made me surprised.

“You know?!” I asked.

“It’s not that I really know when was your real birthday but your acting .” He said then he looked at me and laughs, I laugh with him as well so he really did figure it out.

“Do you think Hanbin will get mad at me because of what I did?” I asked him honestly

“I mean Hanbin isn’t a bad person at all and I somehow felt guilty after what I did to him.” Bobby looked at me and smiled.

“I don’t think he’ll get mad.” I somehow felt happy on what he said.

“He’ll get really really really mad.” He then said. I stopped walking, if he gets really really mad then I’m dead. Bobby turned to face me and laughed again with all his chinky eyes.

“Why are you laughing?”

“It was a joke.” He said still laughing I laughed as well because Bobby was laughing too hard that other people looked at him.

“I’m sure he’ll get his own way to get out from that situation.” He told me.

“But why are you doing that, why are you lying?” he asked kind of serious.

“Because, I don’t know maybe because it was unnie who asked that’s why I can’t say no.” I answered honestly.

“What I meant to ask is what’s really happening between your unnie and Hanbin did she ask for your help?” Bobby asked as we walked. I don’t know but I felt that I can trust Bobby and tell everything to him.

So I did tell him that unnie likes Hanbin and she asks me to help her, I told him she changed a bit and she acted differently now. Bobby understands and knew about my situation.

“What do you feel about it?” he asked.

“I don’t know, I just didn’t think that I’m the right person to help her.”

“I guess it’s because you don’t want to help her at all.” Bobby said which made me stop and think. I didn’t want to help her at all? Is that why I feel heavy whenever I try to help her?

“Why would I not want to help her?” I asked him

“I don’t know” he answered and walked again. Is that the real reason why I always think twice whenever unnie asks for help? It’s because I don’t want it at all?

Bobby and I stopped waiting for the stoplight to turn red so we can cross the street when I felt someone touch my . Literally touch my with both hands and squeezed it. I was so mad turned around to face the maniac and punched him straight in the eye.

Hanbin’s POV

They just left me here alone with this annoying girl seriously Bobby knows how much I hate this girl and now he even offered to bring Ms. Monster home. I’m so irritated.

“Oh so poor it was her birthday and she can’t even celebrate with us.” She said trying to act like she cares, she was too obvious that she likes me and she definitely acts like one of those desperate girls.

“I’m going home, there’s no need to celebrate the celebrant isn’t here.” I told her as I stood up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter