FOUR

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was running on the hallway again because I’m an hour late already for the dance class, I was wearing B.I.’s shirt and I left all the sticky materials on my locker and probably just think about it after the dance class.

“Sorry I’m late!” I shouted as I went in the room.

They all stopped and looked at me.

“Eli an hour late means …”

“An hour of stay… yes I know that Ms. Kim. I’m really sorry. Something came up so I wasn’t able to…” she cut me off signaling me to stop with her hands. Ms. Kim was actually very considerate but she’s very strict when it comes to punctuality.

“What’s with your shirt it’s so big?” asked Minjung unnie

“Long story unnie.” I answered her as I folded my sleeves.

We took a short break so Minjung unnie and I decided to go to the cafeteria for some refreshments. Ari unnie is not with us because she has other schedules to attend to.

“Your best flavor of smoothie please” Minjung unnie ordered. I suddenly remembered B.I., he was actually good. He’s not even bad at all, I wonder where those rumors came from.

“Eli, why are you spacing out? What’s your order?” she asks.

“Just water.” I paid mine and when I turned back I saw Bobby with B.I. in line with the counter. Seriously I met him like three times already.

“Oh, Monster trainee!” Bobby shouted which made everyone look at him.

“Yah hyung, lower your voice.” B.I. told Bobby.

“Annyeonghaseyo” greeted unnie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter