A lost Soul..

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

It's been two days after the incedent happen,and we never talk about it. I know that she's going to tell me everything when she's ready so I didn't brought it up. But after that she always come home late..she smile,she laugh but deep in those eyes I knew she's still in pain. I'm too lazy to go out today,well, I didn't thought that having a two weeks leave from work would make me bored..I was about to read some books that I bought when my phone rings'it was Suuny'my co-teacher at school. Oh hello sunny'whats up'? I said..hey jessi!have you watch the news today'?..eh'?..did you just call to ask me that'?..I'm not interested to any..why'?..well,I think I saw your picture on t.v'?..well,it's kinda blurred but I think it really resembles you..so I called you to ask..she replied. Then I got curious'why am I on t.v'?..am I on a wanted list?..oh my god'please not me..I search the chanel on what sunny told me..then my jaw drop!!it was me!!It's a little blurred but it was really me'those clothes..I wear that last time..then I read the caption underneath the picture..they were looking for me to formally meet me and thank me for helping a girl on the mall..A lot of things run through my mind'..why do they have to make it such a big deal'? I already told them that it's fine..and why do they have to look for me and put myself on t.v..did I just help a president's daughter???!!! I scratch my head..ahhhgg!!!..I took a pen and note the contact number written..it said there to contact them if I saw their ads...hmmm..will I call them?..sigh..maybe I should just to finnish this off..so I dialled the number then a girl answer. "Hello good morning how may I help you?..ahmm hi'hello I'm Jessica Jung I saw your ads on t.v and you said there to contact you if I saw it..so..Oh,well I'm sorry Mam,but can I ask you a picture if your really the girl were looking for'...ehh?..why do you need another picture'?..I ask..Well you see mam'as for this moment we receive a lot of calls claimming that their the girl whose were looking for..so we need some proof just to make sure that your really the Jessi that were looking for..she said..Ohh..I see..ok..wait a sec...then I send her my picture..then she called back.. thank you mam jessi'your really the girl were looking for..I'll give you the address of Im's residence or would you like us to send a car to pick you up...wooooohh..woh..wait a sec..why would they need to pick me up'?..oh..sorry miss jesi,I forgot to tell you the whole details..so the girl on the phone told me everything..ok,just give me the address and I'll come if I have a time. Ok miss jessi'..bye,have a nice day...(sigh)..what did I put myself into'??..and I'm not familliar to this address..I was about to lay down when I heard a car park on our gate..I immediately stand up to see who is it'..I saw a  unfamiliar guy went out the car to open the door on the other side..I was surprised to see Tiffany get off the car with a boquet of roses in her hand..she went inside the house and I notice that the car is not leaving yet..as if it's waiting for someone..Hi jess'..tiffany said..Hi tiff'..hmm..you went home early today'i said..oh No'I'll be out again'..I'm going out with Taec'..she said..after hearing those words I grab her hands..what are you doing?..why are you doing this to yourself?..chill jessi'don't worry I already learned my lesson'so I'll just play around this time'..no one can hurt me now..she's about to leave but I didn't let go of her hand..are you happy with this'?..are you happy living your life like this'?..damn' that happiness jessi!!!I'm so tired of looking and running to find that happiness your talking to!!there's no happiness'..your able to smile'laugh'and stop crying not because your happy!!!but because your getting used of the pain!!..Hey tiffany.. don't let those pain turn you into someone that your not..Jessi,that tiffany that you knew..she's dead already..she's gone..this is the new me..much stronger.. Your wrong your still the Tiffany that I knew'..I know your just hurt, I know your just..Stop it Jessi'you don't know anything!!don't tell me you knew how I felt..cause you don't have any idea of how much pain I've been going through. Have you ever fall in love'?have you ever been betrayed for so many times'?have you ever give your all but still your not good enough for the person that you love'?..I do..I do tiff'..I told her in a weak voice,then I let go of her hand and went to my room..

Those words of her is like tiny needles that pierce my heart..I want to tell her that I'm just here for her..that no matter how many person betrayed her I'll always be the person she can trust..that no matter what she's going through I'll be the person she can lean on to..but,..I'm not the one she's looking for..I'm not the one she wants..I'm not even sure if she needs me. And so I heard they leave already.

I decided to went out, I need some breathing place..then I remember the address that the girl ask me to go. It's still early..I think I still have some to time to check it out. So I took the cab and give the address to the driver and ask him to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter