Face off..

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

After their dinner jessi offer to wash the plate while Yoona offer to help her, but Jessi stop her.. "You and Michelle unnie already prepare our dinner so it's our turn now to do the dishes' Jessi said. 

"But Tiffany can't help you since she has a sprain." And Michelle unnie is also busy in packing her things'.

"Jessi is fine Yoona-si'and I can still help her, I can dry those dishes."so thanks for the offer but we can manage. Tiffany said while smilling at the younger girl.

"It's fine Yoona' this is not a heavy thing' what you should do now is take a bath so you feel refresh before you go to sleep".

"Tiffany whose sitting on the table smile and wave her hand to yoona'take care Yoona-si' be sure to use warm water so you can't catch cold'.

Yoona also try to flash a smile to Tiffany "Thanks for your concern Tiffany-si". Then, she look at jessi and give her sweetest smile to the girl. "Ok I'll go take a bath first".

Jessi smile at Yoona "I'll reward you a milk for being a good girl after you take a bath".

Yoona chuckled and wave her hand to Jessi.

 

Jessi start to wash the plate when Tiffany start to ask her..

"What's your relationship with Yoona'? Wha-what kind of parnership is she talking too'? I-is she your li-live-in partner?..

Jessi startled on the question of Tiffany that made the plate she's washing fell on the sink.."Wha-what's with that question Tiff''?..

I'm serious Jessica "Is there something going on between the two of you'?

Jessi pause for a while when she heard Tiffany's voice is serious and she knew that the girl is really waiting for an answer. "We're friends'..but I think this past few days we really get along together..so I could say were getting to be close.."close friends" I guess"..then she try to continue what she's doing.

Another question again brought by Tiffany that made her stop again..

"What kind of person do you think of her'?"

"I think'?..No.. Jessi shake her head. "I mean "I "SAW" Yoona as a beautiful person..she is smart, a person with sense of humor and with a very kind heart..that's what I saw in her. Jessi didn't notice that while she try to describe what kind of person Yoona is..Tiffany is already at her back.

The girl lean on Jessi's back that surprised and made her heart beat fast again..

"Jessi' do you remember the things that you told me before'?..about "You never saw yourself falling inlove with a girl"?..do you still remeber that'?..Tiffany ask..

"Yes' I do remeber"..

"If you still remember that then,..please, don't forget it while your away from me.." "Don't fall inlove with her..no matter how  beautiful she is..no matter how kind she is..no matter how good cook she is..promise me, don't fall inlove with her.." 

 Jessica was remain quiet after hearing those words from Tiffany..the girl slowly walk in the table again to take her seat. 

"So where do you plan to make Yoona sleep"? Tiffany ask.. "She looks rich so maybe she can't sleep in small bed..I can offer her my bed since it's much bigger than yours'..

Jessi wasn't thought of it yet'.."Aaahh' your right Tiff 'your bed is much bigger'..but how about you' where do you plan to sleep'?

"O-ofcourse in your bed!??where else do you expect me'?..

"Eeehh'? So I'm going to sleep at the sofa'?..jessi ask.

"Did I told you sleep there?'..w-w-we could share on your bed like we did before..Tiffany mumbled..

"Hmmm..sounds good to me'..Ok I'll tell her'..thanks Tiff.

Jessi finnish the dishes and help Tiffany  drying it all.

When Yoona finnish her bath she saw the three girls on the sala,michele in the solo couch while Jessi and Tiffany sitting in the long sofa..Jessi notice her and ask her to sit with them, their watching a horror movie.

Yoona accept the offer and si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter