Unfolding Truth

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessi's POV

 

Ever since I came back to the apartment I can feel that theres something that bothering Tiffany. She became more immotional ever since I came back. I was thinking if something happen to her when I'm away. She suddenly ask me to stay with her and told me that she needs me. I was more than happy hearing those words that I can't contain my emotion and I didn't notice those tears in my eyes. After that talk I felt that something isn't right, she's sad, I can see it in her eyes.

After our breakfast I pack some clothes that I'm going to need when I'm in the Im's Villa and Yoona help me out.

She's at my room when she notice some pictures of me and Tiffany on my working table and bedside.

She ask me when did me and Tiff met.

 

JESSI'S FLASHBACK

 

Honestly, I didn't expect that were going to be this close. We met because of her cousin Sunny who is my college friend and a classmate. We have different schools and taking up different courses. We met in a occation' it was Sunny's birthday and she invited me to an overnight party to a beach with her family and relatives. She introduce me to Tiffany who in that time is very shy and very timid. Her voice is so soft that I found so cute that's why I try to by immitating how she talk. She was very cute when she gets annoyed when I , her eye smile is so pretty. I'm not good in dealing with stranger but with her I felt that it's fine to just be myself. I feel at ease with her. We play some board games together, talk some random stuff, and we get along well. I was able to see her as a very innocence, full of positivity but at the same time fragile. 

After the party I forgot to get her contact number, but then I receive a message coming from her' she introduce herself thinking that I may not remember her. I was so happy that day' I never expect that she would bother to get my number to her cousin. And that's the start of a wonderful friendship.

Even if we couldn't see each other, we always talk through SMS. We always ask how our day was. Even if we go to different school we try to set a day where we could meet each other.  Honestly during that time texting is our only way of communication. When she's sad, I can feel on her message. When she broke up with her boyfriend she told me everything through messages. We try to comfort each other even through messages.

She went on my graduation day and I also went on her's. After college graduation we have so much time to meet each other and went to different places together. That's the time I realize that I'm starting to get so attach to her. I felt that she's someone who's dear to me and I want to treasure her. I have difficulties on trusting people cause I thought everyone would going to leave you if they found someone better or they went to a relationship. But with her I prepare myself that I might get hurt, and I'm willing to undergo with every pain just to be able to stay by herside.

-end of flashback

 

As I was reminscene those days I didn't notice how I look until Yoona told me.

"You must really love her''she suddenly said.

"Ha'? How did you know?" I ask.

"It's obvious' from the start on how you meet her' the smile in your face has been flastered. As if every minute you spend with her are all a happy times."

"Hmm..it's not that it's all happy times..we also have some misundedstanding, and childish fights, but I found it all worth it..

"But aren't you just holding to those memories'?..I mean..you said she change a lot..you said she's not the same as before'?..aren't you just inlove with that memory of her before you met her?..she ask.

I suddenly thought of something.."hmmm..that's right she change a lot..I mean the Tiffany that I met before has really change..but,.I can still feel the old her..and everytime she's infront of me..my heart never stop in beating so fast..everytime I look into those eyes..there something that holding me back..I feel that I can't live without those pair of eyes to look at..and even if she change..theres still something that she do that makes me fall inlove with her..over and over again..even without trying. I guess it's hopeless for me to get away with this unreciprocated feelings of mine..maybe the only thing that will make me give up is when she find a guy she's been looking for and they get married..that way..I knew that she has someone that she love and will loved her back.

"Assa'so our chance of being together will defend of her'' she was so lucky that she has someone who love her the way you do" she said.

"I'm sorry Yoona, I know the feelings of waiting for someone whom your not sure if you ever have a chance"..that's why--

"It's fine' if your going to wait for her like that..then, how can I just give up on you too''..I'll try my best Jessi' I'll do my best for you to see my feelings for you..and hope that it will reach you and change that heart of yours..and love me instead."she said.

 After I pack my things we went outside and I found Mich unnie at the kitchen. I try to look around and notice that Tiffany is not around, so I ask Mich unnie.

"She said she's just going to clear her mind"mich unnie said.

"Ahhmm..Mich unnie, is there something that bothering Tiffany'? I ask.

"Actually jess, there is..but you see, I think it's not right for me to tell you about it..I mean, I think I don't have the right..but if it's you who will ask h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter