Changes..

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's Pov

 

Tiffany called me..she was crying so instead of asking her what happen, I ask her where she is..she told me that she's in a cubicle of a female restroom..I hate running..but after hearing her voice I run as fast as I can to get where she is. I found the restroom she told me to..so I check every cubicle that I pass as I'm calling her name..Tiffany'Tiffany'Tiffany where are you..then one cubicle open then I saw her..she immediately hug me..her hug was so tight that I thought my bones were going to break down..then she cry so hard..we didn't bother if anyone see us like that..I just let her cry with all her heart out..then after 10mins..she finally stop crying..but she didn't loose her hug on me..I can feel her leg is shaking..so I ask her to sit down on one of the cubicle..thats where we break down from the hug..I hold her hand and lead her to a vacant cubicle and ask her to sit..As I was about to go out to get her something to drink cause I know she's really thirsy,she didn't let go of my hand..She ask me to stay..as tears starting to fall from her eyes..I sit in front of her,looking in her eyes..as I wipe every tears that falling in her eyes..I hug her using my other hand..as I whisper into her ear..I won't ever leave you..I'll always be here for you..even if you push me away..I'll always stay with you..whenever..wherever..and that's I promise you. Then she hug me tight again and silently cry..

We're able to reach our apartment..she's silent through out our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter