Breaking those Walls..

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Jessica were playing with seohyun in her room. She thought that seohyun might talk with her when it's just the two of them.

Seohyun' what do you want to play'?jessica ask'trying to make a conversation.

But the girl just tilted her head..trying to think..then gets her set of tea cup and a couple of stuff toy and sign to jessica that she wants to have a tea party.

Jessica smile and agree to the little girl. Then she say "Oh Seohyun I see you invite some'are they're your friends'?while looking to the two stuff toy sitting with them.

Seohyun chuckle and nod her head.

"Oh'hi there'would you like to introduce them with me"jessica said.

"The little girl look at jessica for a moment..trying to analize what will she do..

Jessica smile at the little girl then pat her head'..."it's fine'maybe they were shy" or maybe they don't want me to be their friend..jessica fake a frown after saying those words".

Then a very small and weak voice was heard.."N-No Imo"..

Jessica was shock on what she heard but she heard it clearly..she try to control her emotion not to make the little girl lost her will to talk. "You think they also want me to be their friend?" the older girl said.

The little girl nod "Yes Imo"..she replied.

But why they don't talk to me?..Friends should talk to each other'..jessica said.

The little girl pause for a moment but try to keep the conversation going on.."Th-they are a-afraid"..

Jessi felt that the little girl answer is something she really feels..do they tell you why they are afraid to talk?the older girl ask..

"N-no one.. wa-wants.. to hear, their vo-voice"..the little girl replied in a shaking voice.

"But I am here' I want to hear them'..and Yoona Imo' I know she will be happy too if she hear their voice..and your Umma'. The little girls reaction suddenly change after hearing the word Umma,.then she shake her head..

 "U-uma don't wa-want to hear seohyun's voice"..Umma hates seohyun..seohyun is the reason Daddy dies..then small drop of tears fall into those little eyes..

Jessica felt the guilt in the little girls words..she don't understand how the little girl thought it that way..

Seohyun, your Umma loves you, your Yoona Imo loves you and everybody in this house including me loves you..jessica said,hoping that those words can comfort the sobbing little girl.

Seohyun shake her head.."I he-heard them all..the-they said if I di-didn't ask Da-daddy to go home..he still alive.."then her tears falls continously her voice can be heard..but it's full of grief and pain.

The older girl remain quiet she knew that the little girl needs right now is not words..but comfort..someone to listen..someone she can hold.

Jessica let seohyun cry as much as she can..while the little girl head lie in her lap as she pats her back and gently her head.

Seohyun able to sleep on jessica's lap after crying,then the older girl carry seohyun in her bed and gently wipe those tears in the corner of the little girl eyes.

The older girl went out the room and she found Yoona in front of the door. I think I understand now why seohyun stop talking Yoona said. Both girls decided to sit in the veranda for them to talk about it.

It was Seohyun 4th birthday when her father died due to a car accident. As Yoona trying to recall everything that happen that day. Her father was in a meeting that time when Seohyun celebrates her birthday'. Her dad call her to greet her and ask her what gift does she wants. Seohyun is a very sweet girl, she never ask for any material thing, all she want is to celebrate her birthday with the whole family. Taeyeon unnie is not in the country that time, she also has some bussiness meeting so I really understand how  my niece missed her parents. And because of that Jun oppa promised to seohyun that he will come as soon as his meeting is done. But something happen, he fell asleep while driving and bump into another vehicle. He was dead on the spot when the help came. My sister is very devastated after hearing the news. She don't want to talk to anyone that time, she even avoided Seohyun that time and blame her for jun oppas death. And people keep talking that if only Seohyun didn't ask her tired dad to go home, they think that accident won't happen. After hearing those words Jessica's emotion suddenly burst.

"What the hell is wrong with those people"!!!the kid was just trying to celebrate her birthday with her family'she didn't even want that accident to happen'no one wants that to happen'!!how could they blame it to a 4years old girl!!Jessica was so furious after hearing Yoonas story. 

My sister knows that,.after the funeral wake she realize how terrible she is to her own daughter..that's why until now she is trying her best to make things right..she's trying her best to be a good mother to Seohyun..that's why jessi,we are humbly asking for your help..please..mend those wound that Seohyun felt..and help my sister to reach Seohyun's feelings the girl said with tears in her eyes.

Jessi felt Yoona's feelings toward her niece and her sister..she felt how Yoona wants to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter