"I'm not going to back off"

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

It's still dark but my eyes tells me already that it's nearly 6am, yeah that's my body syatem I guess. I gently open my eyes' one at a time.

"Am I still dreaming?" I smile as soon as I notice a familiar face infront of my eyes. "yeah' ofcourse this just a dream'..it's been a while since I havent have this kind of dream..to be able to wake up beside the person that you love is like giving you a reason to be thankful that your alive..I poke her cheeks and she flash a smile..her sleeping face is the most priceless thing that I could ever seen..

"If only this could be true..If only this isn't just a dream..I would never want to wake up".."just to stay with you just like this"..I whisper.

I startle and left my index finger on her cheek as she answered "Stay...with..me..".

"Is she talking in her sleep?..I ask.

Then she suddenly grab my index finger and hold it like a kid who didn't want to let go of her lollipop.

I was having a good time enjoying this time when I notice her feet. Wow' this dream is so realistic' even her sprain looks real'. Then I slowly wondering..it kinda took so long..I mean usually I should have wake up already?..I scrub my eyes trying to make it more awake and then I pinch my cheeks three times just to make sure that I could feel the pain, and close my eyes hoping that when I open it again I'm back to the reality.

But I was wrong' I blink my eyes three times just to make sure that I'm awake already but still her face is just near mine. I immediately glance at her room and saw that the door is open, Since when did she move here?..did she fell asleep here? Why?..why would she sleep near beside me?..those were the question that keeps popping into my brain. As I stare on her sleeping face, I notice that she's not comfortable in her position..so I gently lift her body try not to disturb her sleep and lie her down on the sofa.

As I watch her sleeping face, I gently brush her cheeks with my index finger and I thought "Your so mean Tiff'..how could I let my feelings for you go if you keep me from falling for you over and over again."..

"Why can't love be fair for everyone..why does it have to be so complicated for a girl to fall inlove with a girl also?..why some people look at it as a SIN, Immoral, and unacceptable in this society..but if only the person that I love, feels the same way and willing to fight for us..then, I'll definetly do everything just to make our relationship worth the fight. Cause love has nothing to do with gender..you can't choose whose your going to fall inlove with..it's just happen and the moment you question your feelings for someone..you already fall for him/her. I was having those thought when I heard that a door is open and it came from my room. 

I saw Yoona' she's a wake already' well, she used to be an early bird in the villa. I greet her good morning as she walks towards me. Then she looks at Tiffany whose sleeping on the sofa.

"She sleep there also'?  You two sleep together'? She ask.

I was surprised on her question so I got confused on my answer "Yes'! ..ahhmm..I mean No!..

Huh'?..what's real'?..she also got confused.

"Sorry' what I mean is Yes, she feel asleep here.. I guess,.. but, we don't sleep together. I found her sitting and leaning in the sofa, so I just lift her and move her here."

 Ohhh..Ok..she said.

"Ahh' ..since we're both awake, hmm..do you want to go with me to the market'? I'll buy somethings for our breakfast and some groceries also'?

"'Yah' sure' I'll just go and change' she said.

"Ok' I'll get read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter