Surprised Visit

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

I'm having a good time talking with Yoona and Taeyeon. We are all happy now that Seohyun is now starting to talk again. Then my phone suddenly rings' thank's to Mr. Han, he was able to help me charge my phone. It was Michelle unnie' she calls me to check how was my vacation. She also told me that she already find a place to stay. She ask me if I receive her mail before about Tiffany, and I told her that I haven't check my mail since I just got it just now after my battery was re-charge.

I sense that she was worried about Tiffany so I ask her how is she. She told me that ever since that I was gone Tiffany always lock herself into my room. She never eat dinner with her though she always at home after her work.

She told me that she will move to her new place tomorrow and she was worried on Tiffany's condition. She knew that her sister is having a hard time but she can't do anything about it. I told her that I'm coming home tomorrow since it's weekend already. I feel that she was relief after hearing that. And she's looking forward to see me tomorrow. End of call.

I came back to Yoona and Taeyeon at the veranda and I notice that Yoona's face is a little bit serious.

"Am I missing something out here" I jokingly ask.

"Ah'..Nothing special jess' Taeyeon said.

"So who called you'?.Yoona ask.

Taeyeon walks toward Jessi and hug her sideways "Maybe her boyfriend' said Taeyeon.

Ehh'..No' I told you' I don't have one..it's my bestfriend older sister."

Ohhh..so your type is your bestfriend older sister'?.. I didn't know that you  have that kind of type' then, I might have a chance'..Taeyeon teasingly said while anchoring her arm in Jessi's neck.

Ehh?..No' no' it's not what you think'she just told me that she found a new place to stay. And I told her that I'm going home tomorrow'.

Ehh'..your going home already'? But didn't you accept your work here already'? Taeyeon ask while removing her arms into Jessi's neck. 

Jessi laugh at the reaction of Taeyeon' Yes I do accept it already' but I still need to go home to get some stuff and I haven't told Tiffany yet that I'm staying here for every weekdays and just go home every weekends.

Ohh..so Tiffany is her name'Yoona said.

Taeyeon chuckle on how her sister ironically said it without realizing that it's kinda obvious that she's jelous.

Jessi without any hint of everything just answer "oh yah' I haven't told you her name yet'..her name is Tiffany.

Would you like to come with me'?though theres nothing special in our apartment and theres no attractive places there unlike here.Jessi ask Yoona.

"Sure' she will come with you"Taeyeon immediately answer while anchoring her arm to her sister's neck.

"Yoona on the other hand quietly ask 'are you sure'am I not going to be a bother there'?.

Jessi laugh'ofcourse not' I also want you to meet Tiffany' I'm sure you too can get along.

Then ok' I'll come with you..Yoona said.

 

Author's POV

 

Jessi ask Michelle not to tell Tiffany that she will be home tomorrow' she said she wanted to surprised the girl. So she ask Michelle to keep it a secret. Jessi told Yoona that their going to stay there for one night and two days and they will also going to visit Jessi's family. Yoona felt a little bit nervous when jessi told her that she want Yoona to meet her family. On the other hand Jessi told Taeyeon that she didn't invite her because she want her and Seohyun to have some time for themselves with just the two of them. Yoona offer to use her car and drive them both to jessi's apartment and jessi accept it. They went out after breakfast, and after 2hours and 30mins. of travel they reach Jessi's apartment.

They didn't catch Tiffany in the apartment, michelle said that Tiffany has an important meeting today and will be home at 3pm. Jessi introduce Yoona to Michelle and the older girl was amaze on how sophisticated Yoona is'.

"Is she a model'?" Michelle ask'.

Yoona chuckle on the question "No, I'm not..well, though I been in some cover on magazine before but..not a professional''she said.

Ahhh'..that's why' I think I saw your face before'Michelle said.

Wow'so your really a model Yoona' jessi said.

Yoona laugh..but not anymore' I don't do that kind of thing anymore'.

Ehh..why'?..for sure lots of companies will get you to be their endorser'..Michelle said.

"No no, I don't want it to be that way..Modeling is not my kind of stuff. Yoona said.

Yeah'she likes horseback riding more'jessi said'.

Wow'really'?! You seem to know her well jessi' Michelle said.

Ehh..No'not that much' I just saw how she enjoy doing it' I saw some passion and she looks really happy so I think of that way. Jessi said.

Yoona got blush on how jessi describe her to Michelle.

Anyway'you two must be tired  you can put your stuff in your room jess' though you might be surprised how messy is your room now that Tiffany is using your room..michelle said.

 Yoona got curious "hmmm'why is she using your room'? Didn't she have her own'?..

Oh well' ever since Jessi went for a vacation she decided to use Jessi's room and she forcefully push me to use her room..Michelle said. And honestly'she forbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter