Acceptance..

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

 

Nichkhun told me that he likes me,and I think I do likes him too. We decided to go out and try where faith will take us to. I ended up coming home late but I saw that the lights in the sala is open so I guess jess is already home. I know that she's upset after the kissing game yesterday and I understand it. She's not the kind of person that will do something like that. But why do I feel a little awkward about it, i know that she knows me better than anybody else. As I went inside the house I knock on her room and call her but I can't hear any sound.I guess she's already sleeping. So I went to my room and sleep.

 

Jessica's POV

 

She knock on my door and call my name,but my heart is too weak to answer so she leaves and went to her room. I knew these thing will happen. I already prepared myself on this kind of situation,she having a relationship..I knew these thing will come..my mind is able to take everything..but my heart..it's just suddenly stop fuctioning. I want to go somewhere..somewhere where I can forgot and leave all these feeling that I have for her..but I know that I'd be unfair to her if I just leave her behind just because she's inlove with someone. I'm still her bestfriend,.ahhhggg!!!What will I do..I promise that I won't leave her,that I'll always be by her side..but if I stay with her It's like I'm doing a suicide..

 

Author's POV

Jessi wake up early and she decided to do her ussual stuff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter