Unanswered Past....

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(It's already 11:30pm and I just finnish finalizing this chapter..haha..it's kinda short but..yeah'..it's still short' enjoy :)

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

It's already 6pm and Taeyeon hasn't come back yet, dinner will be ready any soon by now but Yoona is still in her room. Jessi decided to check the younger girl and ask her to join them for dinner.

 

Knock*knock*knock. Yoona'?..ahmm..are you awake'?..no one answer but she can hear a sound coming from the room indicating that she's awake. ""Ahmm..I just want to inform you that Taeyeon went out during lunch and she hasn't come back yet..so me and Seohyun will just eat dinner for today..and..I'm just thinking if you want to join us"..jessi said.

Again the latter didn't answer, she's about to leave when the door slowly open. "Where did unnie go"?..Yoona ask.

Jessi notice that Yoona's eyes is a bit swollen..did she cry the whole time'?..Jessi thought. "Ahhmm..she receive a call from a hospital informing her that Yuri  had been rush there..your sister said that Yuri has no relatives here so she have to go there and check Yuri's condition.

Jessi immediately notice the worriedness in Yoona's face, but Yoona immediatrly walk ahead of her.. "Di-did she tell you what happen'?"..Yoona ask while she continue to walk.

"Ahhmm..you mean what happen to Yuri'?"..ahmm..she didn't have the chance..as soon as she heard the news she immediately leave"..Jessi replied.

She didn't hear anyword from Yoona after..they all just eat their dinner quietly.

The girl was about to went again in her room when Jessi gently grab her hand. "Hey,..ahhmm..I..I don't mean to pry but..you look so down,.if ..if you need someone to talk to--

Yoona cut jessi out "I'm fine Jess,." then she try to flash a smile.

But Jessi obviously saw that it was a force smile. "You doesn't look that way Yoon''..she slowly stand up and gently hug the said girl. "You don't have to keep it all by yourself..if your mad, express it..if your hurt pour it in tears..just let it out..don't bottled it inside,."

Yoona got surprised by the gesture but she remained still..then Jessi gently pat her back and she just felt some tears slowly falling in her eyes. She knew that she needs it..she needs someone right now.

 

The two girls sit in the sofa after they send Seohyun to bed. They just sit with each other quietly until Yoona make the first conversation.

"Jess,"

"Hmm" jessi humm.

"Did unnie tell you something about that girl'?Yoona ask.

"You mean about Yuri'?" Is that her name'? Jessi answer.

"Yes' that girl"Yoona insist not using the girl name.

"Ahmm..Taeyeon didn't tell me anything about her,.".Jessi replied.

"Did unnie told you the reason why that girl is here?

 "Nope' she didn't" jessi answered.

"Ahmm..I thought so"...Jessi?" Yoona hesistantly ask.

"Hmm.." jessi hum again.

"Do you wanna listen to a story"? Yoona ask.

"I love story" jesi replied.

Yoona smile as she lay her head to Jessi's shoulder. "Then, would you like to listen to mine"?

"I'd love too" Jessi replied as she make the other girl comfortable in her position.

 

"Then here me out.." Yoona cooed.

"There was once a girl who unexpectedly fell in love with her sister's bestfriend. At first she thought that it was just a simple admiration, cause the older girl was so pretty and a very kind hearted person. That older girl treat the younger girl very nice, that the younger girl felt that she was genuinely love. So that simple admiration lead to crush and soon she just realiaze that it was more than that. That time she was confident that the older girl feel the same way towards her so she confess'but the funny thing is she got rejected'', Yoona gigle a little after reminscene that moment.

Jessi try to glance to the girl whose head is still leaning on her shoulder. "She got rejected'?..and you still find it funny'?"..jessi confusingly ask.

Yoona stop her giggle and try to get back on her story "yeah' I still foud it funny cause that's the time that I realiaze how much I've wanted to be with her' when she told me that she's not yet sure of her feelings I got scared..And with that I realize that I've been willing to do everything for her to fall in love with me..I'll do everything to make her feelings the same way as mine.".. And to make it short..I did everything to make her fell for me..and after 6months of courting..I confess to her again.."

"You court her"? Jessi surprisingly ask.

Yoona burst into laughter "yes' I did'...that time I admit I was very desperate' cause there was so many other people whose interested on her also...so I really work hard to get her"..as Yoona say those last words..her laugh was slowly fading..and tears slowly seen in her eyes.

"We were very happy..Yes'..I am..very..happy..but one day she told me that she has to go to US cause she has to visit her grandmother..she said it will just take a week.." Yoona pause for a while..

"Did you allow her"?..Jessi ask.

"Ofcourse'..I can't see any reason why she can't go'..but..gradually..those weeks became a month..a month became few months..those few months became a year.."Yoona pause

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter