The End...

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: As promise. I didn't make it on Monday so Tuesday it is'..but I apologize again cause this will be on two parts. That's because I decided to at least include Yuri's POV..so it will be on two parts..but don't worry the 2nd part will come shortly maybe tomorrow or the day after tommorow..so if you want to read it on full..I suggest you wait a little longer for the part two..but for does whose fine with this,.well,..feel free.. :)

 

PART 1

Author's POV

 

Like as they plan, Tiffany and Jessica went to the mall to meet Yoona. Though both girls have no idea why Yoona wanted to meet them suddenly they decided to go anyway and postpone their planed time of being spending their time together. 

Tiffany was able to barrow Michelle car so they don't need to commute to go there.

While on the car Jessie suddenly remember her question awhile ago "I didn't know that you and Yoona were now this close" she said.

Tiffany gave a quick glance at Jessie before focusing on the road "It was just yesterday when we started hanging out' I was also got surprise when she ask if we could have a small talk" Tiffany said.

"Yesterday'?..I see, so it's you whom she refer that she'll meet a friend' hmm...but why she didn't't tell me' that's it's you and you didn't even say that you'll met her" she wonder.

"Ahmm..about that Jess,.ahmm..well she said that she don't want you to get the wrong impression..so she didn't tell you about it" Tiffany explained.

"Huh'?..why would I get the wrong impression? I don't understand?" Jessie ask confused.

"Well the reason that she wanted to talk to me is because she wanted to ask me something and..she thought that it might feel awkward when your there" she explained.

"Awkward?..But why? Why would I feel awkward'? I mean it's not that she's going to ask you about our love making right' or your Ex's..

(after hearing that Tiffany suddenly experience coughing as if her air sack have block with water) Jessie immediately notice Tiffany's uncomfortable reaction and she just realize that she did say the right word..as she chuckled "I see..so she ask you about Nichkhun?" 

Tiffany try to calm herself before she answer "No, it wasn't directly about Nichkhun, it was about Ex's in general..she ask me on how did I know that I don't already inlove with my ex' how do I know that I already move on" she said.

"I understand Tiff' you don't need to explain everything, well, that would be awkward for real if I was there" Jessica chuckled.

"Aren't you interested to know my answer?" Tiffany ask.

"Your still going to tell me about it even if I say no right?" Jessie teased.

Tiffany pouted on Jessie's answer "Ofcourse' your my bestfriend first before your my girlfriend" she defend.

"I thought of that too'..so tell me' how did my girlfriend answered that tough question?" Jessie teased.

"I told her that" the moment you forgive that person and free yourself from anger or any emotion towards that person it just means your ready to move on already' but if you still hold any anger or emotion to that person it just means your still attach to him/her' it means your not yet ready to let go"..Tiffany proudly said.

"Wow' you answered her brilliantly' with flying colors" Jessie said with a smile.

Tiffany smile widely as soon as her girlfriend compliment her answer' then she suddenly thought of something.."But, actually Jess,.I think the right answer for that is "You know you already move on when your ready to accept what happen in your past and be happy for where you are right now..it's when you wish not just for your own happiness but also for that person's happiness".

Jessica look at Tiffany whose still focus on the road "And you wish for Nichkhun to be happy too?" she ask.

"Yes' I do'..I also wish for him to be happy..cause I am very happy and I wanted to share that happiness to everyone." Tiffany answered while giving a quick glance at Jessica.

Jessie smile at what Tiffany said "I love that'' she answer back.

Tiffany smiled through herself "I love.. YOU" she blurt out.

Jessica caught on guard, she was surprise at Tiffany's words that her face suddenly blush and look at her girlfriend who is staring at her lovingly.

"I love you..TOO" Jessica replied with the same smile and loving eyes.

"Ahmm..so you think Yoona call you out to discuss that again?" Jessica ask.

"hmm..I maybe?..I mean she really sound bother on the phone, it's like something happen to her" Tiffany said.

"Now that you mention that, she suddenly change when Yuri came back" Jessica said.

"Yuri?..who was that?" Tiffany ask confused.

"I think it's her ex'?..I'm not sure on what happens..I mean Taeyeon told me something about them but I didn't try to ask for more information..I mean I don't think I have the right to know something" Jessica explained.

"Did that Yuri cheat on Yoona?" Tiffany ask.

"I don't think so?..cause if Yuri cheat on Yoona then Taeyeon should be angry at Yuri'' Jessica answered though not sure on her own.

"Taeyeon, you mean Yoona's older sister?" Tiffany ask.

"Yeah, she doesn't seems ungrateful to Yuri' I mean she treat Yuri well' if Yuri done bad about Yoona then Taeyeon should be angry at her despite the fact that Yuri's is her bestfriend' I mean her sister is still more important right"?' Jessica ask,asking for confirmation.

"Ofcourse' hmm..if Yoona's sister is not angry with her Ex..does that mean she didn't do something wrong?" Tiffany said.

"But it doesn't seem that way'..When Yoona saw Yuri she was really angry as if she don't want to see her ever again" Jessica said.

"Well. we just have to wait for Yoona's story..It's hard to make any assumption right now cause we don't rally know what exactly happen" Tiffany said as she pull out the car on the parking lot.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter