End

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART2

 

Author's POV

 

Jessica lead Tiffany on her room. 

"This is my room" she said and put their bag on the small sofa across her bed.

"Wow'. Jess' this is huge'..your room is even bigger in my room and your room being combine'' Tiffany said.

"Well,.I still prefer our room at the apartment' this maybe huge but it kind'a lonely here" Jessie said.

Tiffany inch closer to Jessi "hmm..your right' I still prefer our small bed..while trying to fit ourselves together" Tiffany teased.

"Right" Jessie agreed.

Tiffany sat on the edge of the bed thinking of what has just happen awhile ago about the talk that they have with Yoona "Jess..do you think we gave Yoona the right answer to her question?.. I mean do you think what we said back there would really help her with her problem?" she ask.

Jessica also sat on Tiffany's side "I think no matter what we said the action will still up to her,.she will be the one who has to choose on what she really want to happen.." Jessie replied.

"But what if Yuri didn't want her back anymore'?..what if Yuri didn't want to remember Yoona anymore? It will just hurt Yoona even more' don't you think?" she ask.

Jessie felt Tiffany's concern so she put her hands on Tiffany's hand "To be able to find the answer you have to ask the question..you can't just stay there and wait for an answer..If Yoona wanted to move on with her life she has to settle first her past..and to be able to do that she has to find the answer on her question..If she think that she still love Yuri then she has to make a move and tell her.." Jessie said.

"But what if Yuri reject her?" she ask.

"Then it's time for her to let go and accept how things would be..but I still believe that if that love was meant to be it will always find ways.." Jessica said.

Tiffany lean on her girlfriend's shoulder "Jessie..what if that happen to us?..what if I forgot about you?..what will you do?"

Jessie try to look at Tiffany's face but she was leaning on her so she didn't get to see her enough "When that happens I'll make sure to make you fall in love with me again..I'll do everything..anything..to make you fall for me"..she answered.

"What if I don't fall for you after everything?" Tiffany ask once again.

"Then I'll make sure to just stay and remain by yourside.." Jessica replied.

"You'll do that?"..You'll not going to get tired of me?" Tiffany ask and try to look at her girlfriend's face.

"Never'..I'll never get tired of you"..after all like what you said "I am your bestfriend first before your girlfriend..bestfriend don't leave each other'..it's forever..so if the time comes that you forget about me and you fall for someone else..I will always be here for you..I'll be forever remain by your side..always.." Jessica said.

Tiffany's tears suddenly fall down as soon as she heard those unconditional feelings coming from Jessica..Jessie notice it and began to worry.."Hey..whats wrong'?." she said as she try to wipe Tiffany's tears.

Tiffany wipe her eyes "I'm just so happy that you fall in love with me..I didn't know what I have done to deserve someone like you..How will I ever forget you if your like this.."she teased.

Jessie gently hug Tiffany "Then don't'..Make sure you don't forget about me,okay,." Jessie said.

Tiffany nod her head "I won't..I'll be good as dead if you are not with me".."I love you, Jessica".

Jessie smile on herself  "I love you too Fany ah"..she said.

 

(Meanwhile.after Yoona take Jessica and Tiffany to the villa she immediately headed outside again to go to Hyoyeon's place cause she found out that Yuri was staying there)

 

IN HYOYEON"S HOUSE

 

Yoona ring the door bell and after several times of ringing Hyoyeon open the door. Hyoyeon was surprised to see Yoona outside her door. 

"Yoona?' what are you doing here'?" she ask.

"Hi Hyoyeon unnie'..ahmm..Taeyeon unnie said that Yuri was here, and I was just wondering if we could talk" she said.

"Yuri?..your looking for Yuri?..well she was just here awhile ago..but she said she'll be staying at her place today' so she was not here anymore" she replied.

"You mean their old house'?..She was there now?" she ask.

"ahmm..yeah''..Hyoyeon replied and before she could ask another question Yoona already bid her goodbye and left her confused.

"What was that about'?..I was just about to say that Yuri wasn't at home right now cause she went out to see her Mom..(sigh)..and she said she want to talk to Yuri' does that mean she knew already about Yuri's condition?" she thought. 

 

After Yoona got the information about Yuri's where about from Taeyeon she immediately went there but she found out that Yuri went back to her own house so she didn't try to waste the time and go there.

 

Yoona arrive at Yuri's house and gather all her strength to push the door bell. A few moments more as she push it again and no one opens. Her confidence just sunk down and she was about to leave when the door suddenly open. She was surprised by the un familiar lady came out, she seems about the age of her unnie, she thought.

"Hi'..I..I..I'm sorry I think I went for the wrong house' she said as she was about to go.

"Wait'..Your Yoona right?" the women ask.

Yoona halt on her walk and surprise that the women know her "Excuse me?" she ask.

"Your name is Yoona' am I right?" the women ask again.

"Yes..How did you know?..Do I know you?" she ask back.

The girl smile at her, "No,. We haven't met yet, I just saw your picture on Yuri's stuff so I happen to know you" the girl replied.

Yoona was about to say something when they heard a child crying.

"Oh' I'm sorry, please do come in" the girl said as she leave the front door open for Yoona to come inside while the girl went upstairs to take a look at the crying child.

Yoona was thinking if she will follow the girl inside, she thought of leaving but she don't want to be rude and just leave while the girl ask her and expect her to come inside. And so she enter the house, she was still familiar to the house cause she was been there for so many times when she and Yuri was still together..there are some small changes though about the interior design but the living room was still the same. She sat at the sofa as she heard the girl came back with a child on her arms. Yoona stand up on her seat. "Oh please sit down' make yourself comfortable" the girl said.

"Thank You'...ahmm.." Yoona said don't know how to address the girl.

"Oh' I'm sorry' how insensible I am' I haven't given you my name" she said.."I'm Jihyun' I'm Yoonhae's (Yuri's brother) wife and this is our daughter" Jihyun said as she try to reach Yoona's hand for a hand shake.

Yoona shake Jihyun's hand in return "Oh hi Jihyun unnie' I didn't know that Yoonhae oppa was married now" she replied.."and what's the name of this cute angel?'' Yoona ask while trying to play the childs hand. 

Jihyun smile at Yoona "Yoona" she said.

"Eh?..No, I'm asking her name' this cute little angel" she ask again.

"Her name is Yoona' she's 2years old now' Yuri named her" Jihun said.

Yoona was surprise at what she heard' she didn't expect it coming, Jihyun notice Yoona's reaction and so she usher the girl to sit down with her.

"It's been 2 years now when I gave birth to her' it's also the same month when Yuri's condition was on it's worst..It's the same month when she can't remember anyone of us..her family even eomeonim. Yuri undergone depression that time, she didn't even have her will to live..she said her life has no direction, or even purpose..she..she even try to take her life." Jihyun said.

Yoona was shock after hearing it' her tears was about to fall but try to stop it and listen attentively.

"That time, I ask her to gave name on my upcoming baby..in that way she has something to remember..that as long as my daughter was here..she will always remember that her Aunt Yuri gave her her name'..and you know what surprise us all, it's when she said she wanted to name her "Yoona"..were all surprised on that' her brother ask her why she choose that name and you know what she said..despite the fact that she can't remember anyone of us she was able to mutter your name..though it seems that she didn't remember you..but she said that name was really close to her heart and she can't even explain why' she didn't totally forget about you, Yoona..I may not know exactly how you two started but I know when I met Yuri in her healthy condition she always tells me about you..so I know how much she loves and cherished you" Jihyun said.

Yoona's tears just fall down as she can't contain it anymore, she thought that the things that Yuri's mom told her was enough to make her realize that she still love Yuri, she was wrong, cause after what Jihyun tell her she felt how Yuri struggle by herself and she just wanted to share those pain with her.

"Yoona, I know I have no right to ask you this but I want to know why do you want to see Yuri?..If you're here to blame her for everything that happen to your relationship I beg of you, please spare her..she didn't mean to forget about you..she--" Jihyun was cut out by Yoona

"No,.I didn't come here to blame her..I came here to talk to her..to apologize on my behavior,.when I first saw her..and I want us to start again..I'm not going to bring  back our past..but I'd like to try if we could start all over again"..Yoona said while trying to calm herself.

Jihyun smile at what Yuri said "I'd love to help you on that" Jihyun said.

It was almost dawn and Yuri and her family haven't home yet so she decided to just follow what Jihyun suggested her to do. So she went home and tell Taeyeon her decision.

 

 

Everyone wake up early including Tiffany and they were all at the dinning table to have breakfast.  Tiffany greet everyone and Taeyeon and Seohyun greeted back.

"Where is Yoona?" Jessie ask, as she and Tiffany sit on their chair.

"I'm here'' Yoona answered as she was happily sit on her seat "Morning everyone" she greeted.

Tiffany and Jessica was so amaze to see Yoona in a good mood. 

"How was your sleep Fany'?" Did you sleep well?' I wanted to talk to you guys last night but I thought your both tired so I didn't bother you anymore"" Yoona ask while digging her food.

Tiffany got surprise at the sudden question "Eh..well I'm fine I..I have a good sleep' thank you" Tiffany replied.

Jessie look at Taeyeon and try to wonder what happen to Yoona and she is in a very good mood. Taeyeon smile as she said "So..are you really sure on your plan Yoona,.I mean there no-- 

"I'm sure Unnie' I never been sure in my life unnie'..no matter what is the result of this..I'll be happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter