Second Season

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV  ( previously at Jessi's house)

 

Sometimes Love is  just ain't enough..that's what I realize after Jessi confirmed that, she and Tiffany are now in a relationship. I thought I could still give it a try..I thought since I love Jessi I might have a chance..but seeing how she and Tiffany treat each other..how they care for each other..how both of them known each other..all my hopes were crush into bits..

After hearing the bitter truth I felt alone for the second time..why do I always ended up heart broken..why do the person that I fell inlove can't love me in return..where can I find someone who will love me and never will leave me..where can I find the person whom will love me in return..

After I let out my emotion to Taeyeon unnie I felt relief for awhile,talking to her over the phone really helps a lot..I realize that theres no way love can be force into someone. Love will work on it's own..and I think it wasn't meant for us to be..it's just been two days since I met Tiffany,.and I hate to admit but I think those two were meant into something. Jessi really love her so much. I can see it in her eyes that no matter what happen Tiffany is her priority. And now that Tiffany already realize her own feelings for Jessi I think those two are now meant to be.

Jessi's love for Tiffany is something that I've been wishing to have. I wish someone would love me that way..someone whom never leave me no matter what..someone that will stay by myside forever.

 

(Meanwhile Present Time) Im Villa

 

As we head to the villa I saw an unfamilliar car. Maybe it's one of unnie's friend I thought. She wouldn't invite someone just to do bussiness in our villa. The door suddenly open and I didn't expect whom I saw.

Yuri?! ??!! I immediately recognize her' no one ever call me that name but her. Even it's been four years that I have'nt seen her, I still able to recognize that it was her. What is she doing here'? When did she came here? Why is she here? After 4 years?? Why?.. Those were the question that immediately pop out in my head. And I can't understand how my knees suddenly felt weak that I lose my ground. I snap out of it as soon as she welcome me with that warm smile in her face, if anyone would be greated by that amazing smile for sure all you would do is hug that person and tell her that your glad that your home..but that is not gonna happen in me..on us..suddenly after seeing how she great me with that kind of gesture I felt my blood boils with anger. How could she act as if  we've just seen each other yesterday?. How could she sound so relax and at ease when we didn't even seen and talk for 4 years. How could she act so calm as if she didn't even think of how would I feel seeing her. Why '?..why?..My emotion reach it's limit'..she was about to help me but I can't let her touch me' I won't let her be part of my life anymore. This person infront of me is now a stranger,.someone I didn't know'..someone I don't want to get involve with..someone that I should hate.

 

Autor's POV (continuation..)

 

DON'T!!! DON'T COME NEAR ME!!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!! Yoona shout with all her feelings out. The tan girl got startle on how she was being rejected. Taeyeon who was in the sala also heard the commotion in the front door. Jessi help the younger girl to get inside as the girl ask her to.

They were met by Taeyeon on the sala, as Jessi help Yoona to sit on the sofa leaving the tan girl still in shock at the front door.

Yoona immediately throw a glare at Taeyeon.

"Are you the reason why she's here?" Yonna ask in her coldest tone.

Taeyeon on the other hand didn't answer Yoona's question at once, instead she called Yuri and ask the tan girl to have a seat with them on the sofa.

When Yoona hear that, she immediately stand up and try to leave when Taeyeon voice stop her. "Your not going anywhere Yoona"take your sit and listen first".

Yoona was so pissed off, and annoyed, seeing Yuri after 4 years, she thought that the girl presence will not bother her anymore..but after seeing her agin in person..all her grudges and heartache just suddenly crawl on her vein..it's like the scar that she try to mend for so many years is starting to open up again which double the pain from before. She thought that she don't even want to see the girl or heard her voice or even her name. And it's so hard for her to accept that of all people her sister should know already what she would feel towards Yuri and she can't undersatnd the reason why her sister ask her to stay together with Yuri.

 

"Unnie' I'm not going to force you to make that person leave this house' ofcourse you can't do that to your her bestfriend right'..

but'please of all people you should understand also my feelings'. Of all people you should know already that what your asking me to do is so unfair on my part. I can't stay in a place with that person..I don't need to hear any of her words. You know how many years I've waited..and hoped that she'll gave me a reason..that she'll be ba-ck..Yoona exclaimed in her crack voice."

 The tan girl followed them to the sala but remained her distance to Taeyeon and Yoona whose battling with their words.

Taeyeon notice how her sister try to act firm and emotionless towards Yuri's presence. She knew and understand why her sister is so against to the thought of seeing Yuri again after 4years. She knew that her sister have all her rights to feel that way, but the point that her sister has still grudges towards Yuri, it just means that the tan girl might still have a small piece on Yoona's heart. Yuri meeting up with Yoona is in Taeyeon's plan,but not in this kind of time. She thought that if Yoona and Jessi will fall for each other she thought that, that would be the right time that Yoona might forgive Yuri cause she's happy with Jessi..but everything turn out the other way when her sister told her that Jessi is now in a relationship with her bestfriend. Yuri and Taeyeon never lost their communication from the start that Yuri left korea. That's why she informed Taeyeon that she's now back in seoul and Taeyeon due to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter