Past Unfold

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Jessi wake up early as usual. She glance at her phone and saw the time is just 6am. She sits in her bed for a while thinking of weather what will she tell to Tiffany. Aisshh!! First I really need to apologize, second I have to tell her the truth that I forgot my phone on my room..wait..if I told her that for sure she'll ask where am I'?..what am I doing that I didn't even bother to check my phone..can I just tell her that I'm with Yoona'?..no..no..I think it's will look bad..wait..no' I think it's fine'..I have to tell her the truth that I'm with Yoona'..it's not like I'm hiding something..right!! That's what I'm going to tell her..Jessi thought. 

After making up her mind Jessi headed to the bathroom to have a quick bath and after getting ready she headed to the kitchen where everyone is starting to find their seat and getting ready for breakfast.  She greet everyone Taeyeon, Yuri and Seohyun. Jessi on the other hand didn't find Yoona on the table. As she was about to ask about Yoona, Mr. Han already inform everyone that Yoona wasn't feel good today and prefered her breakfast on her room. Taeyeon just made a deep sigh after hearing it. Jessi glance the clock and as she knew Tiffany might wake up soon around this time so she sent Tiffany a morning greetings first.

 

"Do you have any plans today Yul'? Taeyeon ask Yuri while starting to put some foods on her plate.

"Yeah', I think I'm going to visit the kids today'' Yuri replied.

 

Kids'? Does she have daughter or a son'?..I thought she has no family here? Jessi thought.

 

"That's great' do you want me to accompany you'?" Taeyeon ask.

"I'm fine Taegoo'don't worry about my health'..I think I have a very good rest last night'' but for sure they will be happy seeing you too"..Yuri said.

"Ok' If my meeting finnish early I try to drop there" Yaeyeon said.."ofcourse together with my baby' I'm sure those kids will like to meet my Seohyun too' is that ok if you come with umma baby?" Taeyeon ask her daughter.

Seohyun was confuse on where and what her mother is saying but nevertheless she was happy to come with her.

Jessi on the other hand was so confuse on what she's hearing but still she remain quiet not wanting to pry anyhing.

"Would you like to come with us Jessie?" Taeyeon ask.

Jessie got surprised on the sudden invitation "Eaah..really'? Am I not intruding into something?" She ask.

Yuri chuckled "Ofcourse not'everyone is invited'' she said.

"Yeah' I think it would be fun' and Jessie how many times do I have to tell you, You're already part of this family so stop treating yourself like others" Taeyeon said.

Jessie smiled "Thank's Taeyeon'' she replied.

 After having their breakfast Jessie receive a text message from Tiffany so she immediately excuse herself and went to the veranda to see what's on the message.

 

From: Tiffany

Morning too.

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 "She's still mad".. "I already try to appologize on what happen..guess I really have to tell her the whole detailed." Jessie said to herself.

She dialed Tiffany's number abd with just 2rings the girl answer.

 

Phone Conversation:

 

Jess: Hello'? 

Tiff: 1minute.

Jess: What'?..ahhm..hello Tiff'?

Tiff: I said you only have 1minute to explaine what happened last night that you forgot to text me.

Jess: What'? Just 1minute'?? That was fast Tiff--

Tiff: You only have 30sec. now. If you didn't make it I will end the call.

Jess: what!?? Wait!! Ok I'm really sorry!!! I really reaaallyyy am'. I forgot my phone on my room and then I caught up in a serious situation that I forgot about my phone and my promise to text you. It's late already when I remember and I thought that your sleep already so I didn't bother to text you back and decided to just explaine everything first in the morning so I----beeeeeeppp....(end call) Tiff'?..Hello'?..you still there'?....

Oh my God, she really end the call'?..she's really mad'?...Jessi was about to frown when her phone suddenly ring and she was surprise to see Tiffany's name flash the screen. She immediately answer after just 1ring.

 

Jess: Hello Tiff'?..I'm really soory, please don't be mad..don't cut the call.

Tiff: I didn't cut it intentionally, I accidentally hit the end button.

Jess: really'?..thank God!!..so your not mad'?

Tiff: I am mad ofcourse!! I've waited for a message whom never come..I even call you like crazy thinking what happen on you'why you didn't answer your phone!! It's enough reason for me to get mad right'..

Jess: Yes.. I'm really sorry..It won't happen---

Tiff: so what's that serious situation your saying'?...it better be that important than having some quality time with your girlfriend right'?..I mean much important to the point that you forgot to remeber about your girlfriend right'?..

Jessica got little hesitation wether to tell Tiffany about her doings last night or better whose she's with last night..cause she felt that with the sound of Tiffany's tone the girl is really upset..

 

Jess: well about that serious situation..ahmm..well...ahhmm..

Tiff: are you hidding something from me'?!

Jess: No!! Ofcourse not!!

Tiff: then why your taking too long to tell it'?..oh come on Jessica' don't make me wait for too long!!

Jessi felt that the girl on the other line is starting to get upset and she can't also do anything about cause she herself can make up her mind wether what to tell her girlfriend so she wouldn't get mad furthermore.

Jess: Well..it's..i-it's a-about Yoona..I..I me-mean she---

Jessi curse herself for stuttering while explaining tiffany what really happen last night.

Tiff: Wow' so it's her that you forgot about me..no wonder' it's serious and you even stutter while trying to remeber what happen with you two'..ok' keep it to yourself now'..I don't want to burden you trying to explain what's that so serious thing that happen between the two of you..I have to go now'

Jessi: Wait Tiff'..please don't get it the wrong way..Ahmm..there's nothing happen between the two of us..I mean we talk but not about us..she..she's just going through a seriois situation and I just wanted to help..that's all..

Tiff: I understand.

Jessi felt that Tiffany is still upset though she said those words.

Jess: I really wanted to tell you what's she's going through right now..but I don't think I'm in the right place for that..so this is all I could tell you..just so you know..I..I just don't want to lie from you..so I tell you this even though it looks so blurred on your point of view..I'm really sorry..but everything is my fault really..If I didn't forgot my phone..this will not going to happen..I'm sorry..

Jessie felt a moment of silence before the girl in the line replied.

Tiffany felt how sincere Jessie's words is and she knew that Jessie isn't capable of cheating and she isn't also the type of person that will lie just to make herself clean. She made a deep sigh and then..

Tiff: I understand..I mean it..though I'm really upset that you forgot about me..but since you said that Yoona is in serious situation then I guess I have to consider that is also important..so..I understand. 

Jess: Thank's phani-ah'..I'm really sorry..

Tiff: ok..I really have to go now..

Jess: ahhmm..have you eaten yet'?..

Tiff: I just grab something on my way to the office.

Jess: you should'..don't skip meal especially breakfast..

Tiff: Ok'..

Jessi: Don't forget to put some snacks on your bag and a bottled water so just incase you get hungry you can eat anytime.

Tiff: Ok I will..

Jess: ahhmm..Take care on your way to work..make sure you eat on time..

Tiff: ok thank's..

Jess: ahmm..

Tiffany made a chuckle on the line as Jessi try to make the conversation going despite that she already told her that she has to go.

Tiff: Jess'..I really have to go now ok..and..Thank you for those reminder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter