Confrontation..

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Jessica and Tiffany got surprised on how Yoona introduce herself. But before they make anywords the door suddenly open. It's Michelle.

"I'm back' did someone miss me''? she smiled and notice that Tiffany is at home already'.

"Oh hi sis' so your home already' did you like my surprised for you'?"

Tiffany turn her sight to her sister with annoyance "you knew that Jessi is coming'and you didn't tell me!''?

Yes ofcourse' and she told me not to tell you cause she wanted it to be a surprised'Michelle said. Then, she immediately notice Tiffany holding her shoes'..

"Woah' what's with the shoe's sis' did you trip onto something'?..the older girl ask.

My heels got broke and so I sprained my foot. Tiffany said, but she try to interogate again her sister for not telling her that Jessi will be home' she should have not go to work if she knew and things will be different if she just stay at home and wait for Jessi. But when she try to talk, Jessi immediately ask her to sit down. And went to the fridge and get an ice pack.

Yoona saw how Jessi cared for Tiffany, while Tiffany felt how cold Jessi's words for her.

While Jessi is treating Tiffany's sprain Tiffany look at Yoona whose looking at Jessi.. what did she mean by saying she's Jessi's partner'?..did she mean bussiness partner?..partner in work?..live-in partner?..or did she mean girlfriend!!?? No..no'..I don't think she's Jessi's girlfriend..or worst a live-in partner..it's just 5days when we haven't heard anything from each other..and she didn't even told me anything about Yoona before..I don't think they have some deeper relationship..while Tiffany is trying to figure out about Yoona, the girl notice that Tiffany is staring at her. She look in Tiffany's eyes and stare back that made Tiffany avert her gaze.

Michelle was preparing their food for dinner and ask Yoona if she could help her. "Ahh..Yoona-si can you give me some help here in the kitchen, those two girls were worst in cooking so I could only think of you for help..can you'?..

Jessi look at Yoona and smile, then the girl peek Jessi's cheek and went to the kitchen.

Jessi got surprised on Yoona's action and she's now wondering why the tall girl act that way..and why did she say to Tiffany that she's her partner..did she want Tiffany to get jelous'??but why would she do that'?did she know that I have feelings for Tiffany'?? Jessi in her deep thought when Tiffany intentionally fake a cough, which made Jessi back in reality.

"Ah..When did you got this sprain"? Jessi ask while continuing giving a cold compress on Tiffany's foot and without even looking at the girl.

"A-after lunch, I try to run to the cafeteria when my heels got broken and I tip my toe. Tiffany felt how cold Jessi's words is, so she try to explaine what happen earlier.."ahmm Jess, about what you see with me and Taec'..we are--

"I told you, you don't have to tell me everything..I already understand my place..Jessi said..

"No' you don't understand'--

The girl look at her and said "Look Tiff' I'm not mad or anything..so it's fine really'..

 "Are you trying to say that you don't care about me anymore'?..you don't care whatever happen to me anymore'?..is that what you mean?..jessi'?..Tiffany try to look the girl in the eyes..but jessi is trying to make herself busy and still looking down on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter