Bottled Feelings

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

I saw her again in her deep thoughts. Glancing at her phone from time to time, as if she's waiting for a call from someone special. Did she has a boyfriend? Maybe she have' she's pretty and kind so for sure she has..that was my thought. I was so engrossed just by looking at her that I didn't notice my sister is already at my side.

"You like her do you'?she ask.

I got daze by the question that made me stutter "Wh-what?..Me?..li-like her?"ha..ha..ha..your funny unnie'I said to Taeyeon Unnie.

"Your too easy to read Yoona''first,this is the first time that you eyed someone like that'..second, this is the first time you stutter when I ask you if you like her'..everytine I ask you if you like your date you answer me blunt and as fast as you can that "Not my type"..as you always said..third, this is the first time that you were able to smile and laugh with someone you just met..fourth..

"Stop!!!!!unnie'..she anchors her arm around my neck..and whisper..

Fourth..you never blush just by thinking on that thought.

"I..I..I am not blushing..though I could feel my cheeks is starting to feel hot along with my ears and into my neck.."

She pat my head as she said.."She's still single you know"..

I bow my head and mumbled.."How did you know that"..

"Jessi told me"..she said then she smile.

"But you better do something about it' before someone make a move before you'little sis'..then she leave.

I was puzzled on what she said so I ask her in a loud voice..'Yah'what do you mean by that'?..

She turn around on me and tilt her head with her hand on her chin trying to think.."Who knows'' she said..

"What are you two talking about"?a sudden voice came behind my back that made me panick.

Ah'Jessi'..ho-how long you've been there'?..

I just came in'she smiled..did I interfere onto something'?..

Oh No'!!not at all I said..

"You two seems having fun so I thought of joining"she chuckled.

Ahaha..Unnie was just teasing me'..I awkwardly smile.

Ahh'..It's so nice to see the two of you really close..she said.

"Well ofcourse'were sister's..I said..aren't you also close with your sister'?

"We are'even though we have different points of view'hahaha..she laugh.

"Do you miss her?..is that the reason why you always on deep thoughts?..

Ehh??do I always look in deep thoughts?she ask.

Yes'and you also look sad..I said..do you miss your family?..

She smile and said.."Actually I do miss my family'..but their someone whose I've always been thinking most of the time...

"I don't understand myself, she said that there is someone she's thinking most of the time..Unnie said she's single'..so who is she thingking'?..I ask myself. "Wh-whose that person'?..Unnie said your single so who is you thingking most of the time'? "Hey yoona!!what did you just said!!??why do you sound like a jelous girlfriend!!??I thought to my self. Wha-what I mean is 

"That person must be important to you'cause that person is always on your mind."I said.

She look confused but then she laugh.."she's my bestfriend"..she's kinda clumsy and kinda stubborn..even if she's strong in her apperance..she's..fragile in the inside..that's why..I..'m always worried about her..she smiled.

"Do you miss her now'?"I unconsciously ask.

"I guess?"..she said with a sad face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter