Strong Bond

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Auhor's POV

 

"Seriously Tiff?' you wake me up just to tell me that Yoona and Jessi are missing!!?but the truth is, they just went to the market and you didn't notice that Jessi left you a note. And now your acting like a jealous girlfriend who try to check her love of her life with another gorgeous girl every 15mins on there where about!!? My godness sis' be reasonable' you just stole my precious chance of having a good sleep'. Michelle exclaimed while rubbing her eyes.

"I..I'm not jelous!!! I'm just worried that they haven't come back yet!! And ofcourse I have the right to check on her'what if something happen to her' I'm just worried as her bestfriend!! Tiffany exclaimed.

"Well' aren't you kinda possesive as a bestfriend!?? Checking her out every 15mins!!??? And can you please stop walking like that' I get dizzy just by watching you walking back and forth" Michelle said while yawning for the 5th time.

"I'm not possesive!! And don't look if you feel dizzy''Tiffany said irritatedly.

"Fine!!then can I just go back to sleep??! I feel like I'm having nausea just by watching you" Michelle said.

"No!! You can't go back to sleep' Tiffany said.

"What!!?? Why would you need me to be awake for'? C'mon Tiff' I'm really sleeppy I'm sure their going back already so can I just sleep some more'..the older girl plead.

"I said No'.. I need you to calm me down' I..My heart feels weary..

 Michelle look at her sister and she knew that she's really uneasy. "Tiff' come here'"as she tap the empty space on the sofa'asking the girl to have a sit.

Tiffany like a kid followed what her older sister told her. As she sit beside the older girl Michelle tap her lap without anyword. The younger girl got confused. "What'? You want me to sit to your lap'?"

"Are you serious!? Are you a two year old!? What' I'm mean is lay your head here''the older girl said.

"No!! I don't want to! Tiffany pout and crossed her arm like a little kid.

"Aaiissh!! You pigheaded brat" Michelle pull her sister and force her to lie down. "Believe me' this will calm you down".

Tiffany didn't fight back anymore as her head is already at Michelle's lap. The oldder girl gently brush Tiffany's hair using her finger. As her sister brush her hair,slowly Tiffany feel at ease.

"Mich'..

"Hmm"..

"Can I ask you something'?the younger girl said.

"Sure' what is it'?

"Aaahmm..What if I told you that I'm falling inlove.. with a girl'? What would you say'?

"You mean, what if you told me that your falling inlove on Jessica'?"..

Tiffany got surprised on how Michelle re-constract her question. She was about to sit but Michelle stop her and continue to brush her hair. "Ye-Yeah'that's right"..she replied.

"Hmm..first of all, thank you for being honest'..Ok, if your telling me that your falling inlove with jessi that's fine with me' well, the truth is I'd be happy seeing both of you together. I know jessi is a wonderful person and I can feel that you already realize it by now..though it took you so long to be able to see that you already have someone wonderful person by your side all along. So I'd be cheering for the both of you' I want you to be happy sis' and I know jessi is the only person that can do that".

"But what if I tell her about my feelings and..and..she don't feel the same way'?..what if she avoid me after'?..I..I can't risk that..Tiffany said.

"Tiff' Love is also like a gamble' to be able to gain something you have to put a bet first' nothing will happen if your just going to watch others play the game'.. and sometimes.. if you don't do anything someone might win the price you want the most''.

"But jessi is priceless' I mean I can't risk our friendship if things between us didn't work well".

"Taking the risk" or "Doing nothing" can both lead you to lose. If you don't tell her how you feel someone else will' and the relationship your protecting will slowly fade cause once she has someone she needs to protect, you had to understand that her priority is not just for you alone'..but' if you take the risk' you can also have a better chance that your feelings can be reciprocated. And, you know her more Tiff' jessi is not a kind of girl that will just abandoned you just because you tell her that you love her." And don't worry' if she abandoned you' I'll abduct her and threatened her and use any force to make her marry you and stay by side forever" Michelle jokingly said.

Tiffany chuckled on how her sister say those words. She playfuly slap Michelle's lap as she say "hey' I don't want a force marriage'.. but.."Thank You.. Unnie'. Tiffany gently fall asleep as Michelle continuesly brush her hair.

Michelle watch her sister as the younger girl fell asleep on her lap. She knew that this can make Tiffany sleepy ever since she was young. "I'm serious Tiff' I'll do everything for my precious pigheaded brat sister' I'll do everything to help you to find your happiness". Michelle kiss her sister forehead as she watch how calmly her sister's sleeping face.

 

(Meanwhile the two girls where now heading home)

 

"Jessi' Michelle unnie is older than Tiffany right?" Yoona ask while still focusing herself on the street.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter