Lifesaver

Dark Side of the Moon

Arwen's eyes fluttered open at the feeling of a pair of lips kissing her forehead.  Her groggy vision cleared to reveal a sleepy-looking Tao.  He smiled. 

"Good morning, love," he tiredly whispered. 

"Uh, good morning to you, too," she hurriedly sat up and awkwardly tucked her loose hair behind her ears.

"I'm hungry," he whined.  "Feed me."

"What do I look like to you?  Your mother?" she pushed him off the bed and threw the blankets over her again.

He chuckled and lifted the blankets.  "Come on, Arwen."

"Go away," she groaned.  "I'm tired."

He sighed and picked her up.  With her struggling, he skillfully swung her over his shoulder and carried her down the stairs.  A door opened as they reached the bottom, revealing a very tired and somewhat-annoyed Baekhyun.  His tired eyes widened at the sight of Arwen swung over Tao's shoulder, like a hunter and his kill.  He rushed over and jabbed his slender fingers into Tao's side. 

"Yeahahahaha," Tao freakishly giggled while rolling on the floor with laughter. 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun took Arwen's hand and led her to his room.  He quickly shut the door as she came in behind him.  He sat her down on his bed.

"Ugh," he rolled his eyes.  "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," she pouted. 

"Huh," he scoffed.  "He's gotta back off.  That dumb maknae doesn't know where the boundaries lie."

"Tao's not stupid," she defended. 

"He is, though," he declared.  "He's really annoying, and it's finally getting to my nerves."

"What has gotten into you?" she looked at him weirdly.

"Don't you understand?" he pulled his hair.  "He likes you!"

She looked down at her hands.  "No, he can't...Baekhyun, you should go back to sleep.  I think you're tired-"

"I'm not," he interrupted.  "I know what I'm talking about."

"Stop being ridiculous!" her voice raised slightly.  "No one likes me!"

"I do!" he looked at her.  "A lot, in fact."

"Sure," she scoffed.  "All I am is a tool to help you all win this stupid war."

"Arwen!" he shouted.  "We need you as a person!  You're wonderful.  Great.  Absolutely-"

She put her finger to his lips, silencing him.  "Stop." 

She turned and opened the door, trying not to let a tear fall.  She turned the corner to see Luhan pressed up against a wall with Sehun kissing the life out of him.  She immediately turned away, but turned back to look in disbelief.  "Are they-?" she thought.  "Making...out...?" 

She gasped, and Luhan turned his eyes to her direction.  Thinking fast, she teleported back into Baekhyun's room.  Baekhyun looked up from his journal and opened his mouth to say something when she lifted her finger to her lips.  "Shh."

"Did you hear something?" They could hear Luhan's voice outside the door.

"Huh?  No." They heard Sehun say.  "Your lips are so..."

"Oh, Hunnie!"

"Yehet."

Arwen and Baekhyun gagged at the sounds of lips smacking and from outside his bedroom door. 

Baekhyun grabbed a pad and a pen and scribbled, "Is that why you came back?"

She nodded.

"I can see why," he sighed and face-palmed himself.