Arguments

Dark Side of the Moon

Baekhyun felt awful when he woke up.  His stomach was literally doing flips. 

"B-Baekhyun?" Arwen poked her head through the doorway.  "Are you okay?"

"I don't...my stomach," he moaned.  "I think I'm sick..."

She slowly approached him and sat on his bed next to him.  Tentatively, she placed her hand on his stomach, and immediately, he relaxed with relief.

"Thanks," he smiled weakly.

She kissed his forehead.  "I love you."

Baekhyun felt another stab of pain.  In his heart.  The picture of Tao kissing his girl appeared in his mind.  He immediately pushed it away.  "I love you, too."

--

Luhan screamed as Kris swan-dived into his bed.  "Get away, you ert!  Hunnie!  Hunnie, help!"

Sehun's head popped through the doorway to see Kris nearly snaffling his Luhan up.  He growled as he blew the offending boy out of the room.

"Thanks," Luhan jumped into his arms.

Sehun simply let him fall.  Luhan cried out with pain as he fell to the ground.  "Hunnie!"

"What do you even think of me as?" he glared softly at him.  "Am I some kind of joke to you?"

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Luhan's eyes filled with tears.  "Hunnie, I love you!"

"Can you really be sure?" he gave him a questioning glance. 

"What?"

"I saw everything.  No need to explain," he shook his head.

"Sehun, what are you talking about?"

Sehun turned to walk out the door.  With his fear-filled eyes, Luhan grabbed his ankle. 

"Let go of me!" Sehun screeched as he tried to pry Luhan's fingers off.  "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!  YOU LIKE KRIS!"

Luhan fell back.  "Wh-what?"

"That's right," Sehun snorted.  "I don't even know what I saw in you."

Luhan gasped and sniffed with tears streaming his beautifully radiant face.  "What do you mean?  Hunnie..."

"Don't call me that anymore," he snapped.  "Am I some kind of puppet to you?  Just there ready to take action in one of your plays?"

"Sehun!" Luhan screamed.

"What's going on?" Arwen peeked through the doorway.  "Luhan, are you okay?"

"You should be asking me if I'm okay!" Sehun shouted.

"Shut it," Arwen glared.  She turned back to Luhan.  "Are you okay?"

"No," he sniffed.

"Come on, Luhannie, let's go," Arwen cooed and helped the crying boy up.

Together they left the room, leaving Sehun alone, raging silently.

--

"He just started accusing me!" Luhan screamed.  "I don't even know what happened!"

"Calm down, Luhan," Arwen pat his shoulder.  "What did he accuse you of?"

"FOR LIKING KRIS, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" Luhan wailed. 

"Wait, hold on here," Arwen held up her hands with confusion.  "You like Kris?"

"No!" he paused and blushed.  "He likes Me."

Arwen nodded silently.  "Do you like him back?"

Luhan shook his head immediately.  "He just walked up one night and tried to make out with me!"

Arwen cringed.  This reminded her of Tao's kiss with her the last night.  "Well, that's nasty."

"I'm wondering..." he paused.  Suddenly, his eyes widened and he gasped.  "He must've seen!  He had to!  Why else would he be mad?"

"Don't ask me," Arwen said. 

"But, he doesn't know that the love is only one way," he said.  "I have to find him."

"Okay, sure," Arwen nodded. 

"Thanks, Arwen," he hurriedly said and dashed back to his room to find Sehun wallowing in his own pool of tears.

"Get away from me," the maknae sniffed. 

Luhan slowly approached him.  "Sehun, Kris likes me, but I don't like him back, okay?  What you probably saw the other night is...well..."

"Your love for each other," Sehun concluded bluntly.

"No!" Luhan shouted.  "He confessed!"

"Huh," Sehun snorted. 

"It's true!" Luhan screeched. 

"Lies," Sehun spat in the boy's face and walked out to the garden.

--

Arwen walked into her room to see Baekhyun and Tao staring at each other.  She raised an eyebrow questioningly.  "Uh, what's going on here?"

Tao broke the gaze and smiled.  "Oh, it's nothing."

"Really?" Baekhyun deadpanned, still staring at the maknae. 

"Whatever you want to think of it," Tao shot back.  With a huff, he shouldered his way past Arwen to the kitchen.

"Baek, is everything okay?" she asked quietly.

"No," he looked at her with teary eyes.  "Don't you understand?"

"Understand what?" she narrowed her eyes.  "Stop being so indirect."

"You're more clueless than I thought," he murmured.  "Haven't you ever thought about what happens to other people when you do something?"

"What do you mean?"

"You like Tao."

"What?"

"You like Tao."

"Baekhyun," she started.

"Don't you have any idea of how I feel about that?" his voice started to raise.

"Baekhyun," she tried again.

"Don't you know how much it breaks me down?"

"Baekhyun!" she finally shouted.  "I don't like him!"

"Wait, you don't?" he stammered.

She gave him a weird look.  "God, Baekhyun, am I supposed to or something?  And what if I did?  That doesn't give you permission to nose your way into my life."

"Arwen, I-"

"No, stop," she held her finger to his lips.  "Just stop."

With that, she got up and walked out into Luhan's room.