Final…For Now…?

Dark Side of the Moon

Arwen smiled as Baekhyun leaned over and kissed her.  They sat on top of the stone wall watching the beautiful orange and pink sunset.  She sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. 

“I love you,” he whispered in her ear.

“I love you more,” she nuzzled against him.

“Hunnie!” they heard Luhan shout below. 

“Luhannie!” Sehun shouted.  The couple ran towards each other and kissed.  Baekhyun and Arwen watched with slight disgust and amusement.

“I love you, Hunnie!” Luhan squealed as Sehun pinned him against the wall and kissed him obsessively. 

Sehun only hummed with satisfaction. 

“How’s the weather down there?” Baekhyun shouted. 

Arwen gasped and covered his mouth, but it was too late.  The couple below broke apart and looked up at them awkwardly.  “Wow, way to ruin the moment, Baek,” she scolded as she smacked his arm.

“Sorry not sorry,” Baekhyun shrugged.

“You have to admit, they are super adorable,” she looked at him.

“They are,” he smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist.  He slowly leaned in and kissed her nose.  “But we’re cuter.”

 

************

Hey everyone!

Thank you for all your support for this fanfic!  I had so much fun...I'm gonna miss Arwen, Baek, and everyone...

     which is why I'm probably going to write a sequel  :)

If you have any suggestions for me, please leave a comment below or post a message on my wall!  

 

Thank you again!  *bows*