Chapter 08

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

08. HAPPENSTANCE

 

L scoffed. "No. Apparently, all the things you have told me is all lie. So, yeah. I don't care anyway. The brother will never dare to touc-"

 

SMACK.

 

A punch landed on L's face. "That's for letting VIXX hurt my sister," G.O said. "That's not even my fault!" L yelled. "Why sulked for the entire day after she left you?" G.O snapped. "Where the hell- OH," L glared at Ivy. "There is a new technology called CCTV, you ," G.O said. "How dare you to put those thing! ON OUR SECRET HIDEOUT?!" L yelled. "And your headquarter. Really, it isn't that hard," Ivy shrugged. "Forget it, I demand you to let Infinite out. And you are expecting us to agree after this?" L said. "Granted," Ivy said stoicly. "Huh?" G.O raised his brow. "Take them out and send them home," Ivy said. "What the hell Ivy?!" G.O yelled. "Take them home," Ivy glared at L. "Good decision, faker," L hissed. "Hmm, don't you want to brag how kind hearted am I?" Ivy said. "You wish," L scoffed. "You are such a jerk, L. Is this how you treat a girl who just lied to you all this time and doesn't it break your heart?" Ivy said. "Screw my heart. Is that your purpose? And well I know how to deal with that kind of girl now," L scoffed. "And for your imformation, I'm glad I broke up with Sanghee. I can't stand a clingly girl and who can't protect her own self and being so stupid," L said and waited for Ivy's huge anger but then she just stared at him emotionless and shrugged. "Well typical Sanghee, I am also tired being that girl. Good thing you break up with her, I've been expecting that to happen sooner or later," She said and walked away from her workroom. L froze. *This girl is truly something*. "Yah. Oppa, tell the other to bring Infinite home. I can't stand them anymore," Ivy said before she completely left.

 

 

( A/N : Starting from this section, the italic part will be the parallel action. Means another things that happen in the same time but at different place and with different characters ) 

 

"We are really letting them go dammit" Seungri cursed under his breath when he saw Infinite entered their headquarter. "Don't be so mad hyung. You know they will come back sooner or later. Ivy just got the message in the right time before we actually kill them because of their conceited act," Thunder said. "He's right. Now let them be them and we go home," Daesung snapped. "Guess you are right. We'll see them soon, eh?" Seungri smirked.

 

"Home sweet home! Gosh! It's like forever," Sunjong shouted in happiness. "I don't know what you said to that Ivy, L, but it works beautifully!" Dongwoo cheered. "Yeah, and we acting conceited is really work either," Hoya said. "Who wants to be a part of stupid freelance goverment organization?" Sungyeol laughed off. "Yes! And what the heck, freelance? That is just stupidity overload," Sungjong snapped. They are laughing their off, except for Sunggyu and L. *Something is off. This isn't feel right* Sunggyu thought. *Sanghee is Ivy. Sanghee is freaking a liar and a part of Acronic. This isn't real. My ex-girlfriend is a part of a gang. This can't be real* L sighed deeply. "Hyung! Tell us about this Ivy girl. She fall for your charm, eh? That's why she let us go home," Sungjong laughed. But L just stormed off to his room without saying anything. "What's wrong with that boy? He has been really weird since he manage to let us out," Dongwoo shooked his head in confusion. "I smell something fishy. What if they promise to let us out but the made L do something for them?!" Dongwoo gasped. "Maybe," Sunggyu said. 

 

"They just call us stupid," GD broke the poor glass he was holding while his gaze fixed to the big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter