Chapter 41

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

41. CONCERN

 

 

“It’s just water and sugar”.

 

 

“Stop being so afraid,” Junhyung grunted, obviously not pleasant with Ivy’s constant glare. “Please, Yong Junhyung, enlighten me, why should I believe you?” Ivy scoffed. “Because we ing agreed. And I swear I will keep my promise,” Junhyung hissed. “Promise my ,” Ivy said as she snapped the needle from Junhyung’s hand and shot it on Junhyung’s arm. “Yah, you brat,” Junhyung groaned as he held his arm dearly. “See, nothing happened, darling,” Junhyung hissed. “Now, stop being a spoiled brat and just act like you are under hypnosis or else,” Junhyung glared. “Stop glaring at me, you bastard, don’t act like we are friends or something,” Ivy said. “Dammit Kwon Jiyeon, we could be Seoul’s best partner if you could just let me in,” Junhyung scoffed. “They said keep your enemy closer, and I’m doing it now,” Ivy said. “Please do stop talking now,” Junhyung said after he shot Ivy with the same needle. “Because they will come in-“ “Yong Junhyung!” Kai barged into the room. “I hope you are done with your little experiment,” Kai smirked when he saw Ivy, sitting stiffly on the bed. “She is already under hypnosis, she was refusing at first but I convinced her that it was only water and sugar to calm nerves down,” Junhyung explained. “Good,” Kai keep that smirk on his face as he examined Ivy. “Hello, Kwon Jiyeon,” Kai said sweetly as he Ivy’s cheek and only received an empty gaze from the other. “Excellent, now listen to me, I am your master now, and I need you to kill Kim Myungsoo, get it?” Kai smirked, again. “I want you to kill Kim Myungsoo,” Kai said once again. Ivy turned her gaze to Kai’s direction, her eyes stay empty but a simple nod from her made Kai’s grin wider. “Good, now guide her and give her a gun, the secure team has spotted those Acronic bastards on their way to Busan, get ready in a hour,” Kai ordered Junhyung and eventually left the room. “Who know you are this good?” Junhyung smirked. “I would like to see Myungsoo’s face when he sees you later,” Junhyung said. “You are not alone then, but now, let me just make it clear, I need to kill my boyfriend. So give me that stupid gun inventions of yours, now,” Ivy glared. “Wow, you are truly the bratty, bossy princess,” Junhyung scoffed. “I refuse to believe gossips though, but now that I have experience it on the first hand, I think you are even more annoying,” Junhyung grunted as he gave his designed gun. “Thank you, I will make sure then every seconds you are going to spend with me will be even more hell,” Ivy smiled. “How wonderful-Argh!” Junhyung groaned when Ivy’s shooted his shoulder. “Don’t do that, I will not tolerate people who used sarcasm on me,” Ivy said stoically. “, Ivy, you damn ,” Junhyung groaned painfully when his shoulder went paralyzed. “I need to test the gun,” Ivy said. “Give me a warning at least,” Junhyung glared. “Don’t be a baby. You’ll be back to normal in one hour, right?”  

 

 

 

“There she goes, my pretty little doll,” Chanyeol was the first one to notice Ivy. “You look even prettier when you are holding a Kronos’s gun, sweetheart,” Baekhyun smiled. “Oppa, really?” Yerin pouted. “No, of course not, I’m just giving her suggestion,” Baekhyun replied. “Right, doll? You don’t understand a thing and just follow my order, yes?” Baekhyun smirked to Ivy, which Ivy find incredibly disgusting. “They are here, and not making any attack,” One of the secure team suddenly appeared. “Interesting,” Baekhyun remarked. “Let’s meet them, shall we?” Chanyeol said as he led the squad to the ground floor.

“Seeing you guys in front of our Busan’s headquarter, what a pleasant surprise,” Chanyeol smiled widely when he saw no other than Taeyang, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya and Myungsoo. “Please, Chanyeol-ssi, we came here not to be a guest on your little tea party,” Sunggyu scoffed. “We just want her corpse,” Myungsoo suddenly demanded, his voice was cold and stern; it’s definitely L who is speaking. Ivy was frozen behind the wall where she and Junhyung were told to hide first. “Don’t be so nervous, it’s not like it’s your first date,” Junhyung hissed in low tone. “Well, you don’t hear your boyfriend asking for your corpse every day,” Ivy shrugged. “You have the point,” Junhyung replied. “And who do you think you are to have that kind of privileges, Kim Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter