Chapter 13

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13. CHODING

Ivy is not happy and L is in hurry. 

L has been dragging Ivy to the training centre, who refused to reveal herself. "This is ridiculous," Ivy said with her deathly tone. "You agreed," L replied also with his deathly tone. Ivy was force to wear a blonde wig, a black hoodie and a sunglasses. "Who wear a sunglasses inside a building, L?!" Ivy yelled. "You," L said as he opened the metal door. "Oh! There you are, Myungsoo! We've been looking for-" Sungyeol paused for a second and eyed Ivy from head to toe. "You and Ivy," Sungyeol finished his sentence while raising his eyebrow. "You look strangely familiar," Sungyeol said as he watched Ivy carefully. "Yeah. I saved you the other night," Ivy said calmly with her infamous vicious tone. "I mean you look like someone! Seriously I think I saw you-" "Hyung, I think you should introduce yourself properly first," L snapped, hiding his nervousness. "No-wait!" Sungyeol was pinching his nose trying to remember. L tapped his feet in tense while Ivy is on her usual forbearing-self.

"That TV show! An actress looks exactly like you!" Sungyeol continued. L let out a deep relieve breath. 'Waeyo? Why are you letting go a deep breath? Are you nervous?" Sungyeol said. "Ani," L said shortly. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo you are nervous I can tell!" Sungyeol snapped. "Hyung. Ivy is here," L glared at Ivy. "Oh yeah. I'm sorry. Annyeonghaseo, Lee Sungyeol is my name," Sungyeol smiled widely. "I'm really excited to see you, Miss Ivy! Thank you for accepting us to be your student eventhough Myungsoo here is one big stubborn here. But, don't worry! You have me!" Sungyeol said. "Arasso. I'm Ivy. Guess you have known that fact," Ivy said. "Should I call you Guru or Sensei from now on?" Sungyeol said. "No. Ivy is fine," Ivy replied. She was about to walk when Sungyeol bombarded her with another question. "Do you know Myungsoo referred you as a dang hot and badass girl when he first saw you?" Sungyeol grinned to L. Ivy almost choked her own saliva. "Yah! When did I say that?!" L yelled. "Yah. Seriously, Myungsoo. Don't deny that," Sungyeol said. L decided to let it go for this time when Sungyeol started to throw another issue. "Why are you wearing a sunglasses, Miss Ivy?" Sungyeol said curiously. Ivy took a deep breath and sending L a mental curse. "You know, ey-eye disease," Ivy said. "What kind of eye disease?" Sungyeol asked her with his big eyes. "That disease which can harm you if I put off the glasses," Ivy said. "Ah, I see," Sungyeol nodding his head.

"Then why are you wearing a black hoodie? It's so hot in here you know?" Sungyeol blabbered again. Ivy started to lost her patience. L silently prayed that Ivy won't throw any tantrum to the choding. "Because, I'm allergic to-" Ivy paused. "To what?" Sunyeol anticipated. "To new people," L snapped. "What kind of allergic is that?!" Sungyeol said. "Don't worry, Ivy! I'm perfectly fine, I'm not giving you any allergic," Sungyeol said. "Beside, It's not the first time we met, right?" Sungyeol smirked. "What do you mean?" Ivy was taken a bit. "You save us right!" Sungyeol said. L once again letting go a deep breath. "Yah! What's up with your breathing today, huh?" Sungyeol glared at L. "Nothing," L turned away his face from Sungyeol's gawk. "I honestly hoping you will wear something more revealing than a hoodie," Sungyeol sighed. Ivy mentally rolled her eyes. She knows Sungyeol and how he acts every single day so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter