Chapter 17

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17. FAREWELL


"Yah! Lee Sungjong! Seriously," Seungri yelled as he saw the youngest training while a lemon candy. "What? Hyung, there is no rule about prohibiting us from anything," Sungjong said. "No, but it irritated me," Seungri replied. "Oh, you want a candy to to? Or you want another thing to ?" Sungjong wiggled his brow. "Yah!" Seungri yelled and started to punched Sungjong's arm. "You shoud never said that to your hyung! Gosh, did I raise you incorrectly? Huh?" Seungri nagged. "What do you mean you raised me? We just met two months ago!" Sungjong replied. "What do you mean two months? I feel like you have been around since forever!" Seungri replied. "You wish, hyung," Sungjong said. "I do wish you would stay! I got bored of teasing Mir sometimes," Seungri sighed. "I can't make the decision, hyung, you know that," Sungjong replied. "I have seen you packed," Seungri said. Sungjong just nodded. Two months have passed and they didn't even realize it. Somehow Infinite is already considered as a close family to Acronic. Things went pretty well, Infinite did their job perfectly to help Acronic by installing and also hacked the Kronos system plus making sure the there is no way to Kronos will be able to break the code. "I will  miss you and your girly scream for sure," Seungri chuckled. "Whatever," Sungjong laughed. Suddenly, the door was opened and revealed Ivy. "The car is here, you would want to stuff your thing inside," Ivy eyed Sungjong. Sungjong just simply nodded and left the room. Seungri was looking at Ivy the whole time. "What?" Ivy hissed. "Geez, sweetheart, no need to be so cold," Seungri said. "And their answer is still 'no', correct?" Seungri sighed. "Actually we have a progress today, they fell silence when Jiyong asked them to stay instead of a 'no'," Ivy said sarcastically. "Is there any significant differences?" Seungri scoffed. "Anyway, they are waiting for us to farewell," Ivy said. "It's like we are not going to meet them anytime soon," Ivy scoffed. "You have something in your head?" Seungri asked. "No .. not yet," Ivy shooked her head. "If your plan this time will involve me waking up and spying from bushes at 2 a.m in the morning, I'm out," Seungri said. "I make Joon to do that then," Ivy said. "Let's just go downstair, shall we, Princess?" Seungri hissed. Ivy smirked and headed down to the parking lot. 

 

"Ivy is here," Daesung said to GD. "Do you really need everyone to inform you what the hell am I doing eventhough I was just five feets away from you?" Ivy hissed and glared at GD. "Yes, things like that is good to prevent you from doing something stupid," GD said. "Sungyeolie!" Daesung said as he pinched Sungyeol's cheek. "Oh my gosh I will miss pinching your gummy cheek everyday, what to do now," Daesung frowned. "Lemon candy so hyungs won't miss me," Sungjong said as he took a jar of lemon candy and hande

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter