Chapter 20

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20. INEVITABLE


Ivy is already annoyed to be honest since the minute she saw Suzy tagging along. Woohyun is fine, he can lessen the awkward atmostphere, but a double date? A big hell no. And now, instead of getting home, she was stuck in a small coffee shop which Woohyun claimed to have the most daebak coffee. Ivy is annoyed many things in one place such as the crowd in such a small space, they even have to sit on the second floor because it's too crowded and wait for approximately twenty minutes to get a seat. Then, the situation she is in right now which is, having her three companies, laughing so hard to something Ivy that thought very stupid rather than funny. "Ivy, are you that stunned by my story? Is that why you don't even smile?" Woohyun chuckled. "Yes, I am having the time of my life right now as you can see," Ivy said expressionless and lazily. "Should we go home, Ivy? If that what you want?" Suzy said with concern tone. "Oh please continue and don't bother me. I am living a happily ever after," Ivy rolled her eyes. "Damn it woman, can you just chillax?" Woohyun chuckled again. "Chillax can't do. Sarcasm is the only service I offer," Ivy said nonchalantly. "Whatever, just leave her alone," Myungsoo suggested. "Finally, someone who understand," Ivy said. "Yah. Myungsoo! Don't be so rude! She has paid millions for you," Woohyun laughed. "Can you please stop being so retarded and stop make it sounded like I paid Myungsoo to pity me?" Ivy glared at Woohyun. "Geez, why do you have to be so rude and moody today?" Woohyun said. "Why do you have to be so annoying every day?" Ivy snapped. Suddenly, a man passed their table and headed downstair. Ivy froze. "I will get another coffee," Ivy suddenly said. "But you haven't finish yours!" Woohyun said. "I just want to see if I can get some for GD you kno-" "Is there something wrong?" Suzy snapped. "No," Ivy replied and immediately headed downstair. "Seriously, she is so weird," Woohyun chuckled. "Is there anything wrong Suzy?" Myungsoo said, noticing the worried face of Suzy. Suzy just sighed and said, "Ivy can't even lie properly. GD doesn't even know she is outside Acronic building,".

Ivy was scanning through the first floor of the coffee shop, hoping to find the guy. Ivy finally decided to queue again to get some snacks. "One chocolate muffin, please," Ivy said to the barista. "Anything else?" The barista asked. "No thank-" "And one Cappuccino please," A voice came from behind. "Okay, will be serve right away," The barista smiled and leave to make the order. "Fancy meeting you here, Ivy," The voice said. "Fancy? Please, don't talk like it's a coincidence," Ivy scoffed as she turned around her body to see a tall man standing in front of her. "So this is the face of Acronic princess? You are too pretty to become a head of a gang," The man said. "Cut the crap, what do you want?" Ivy said. "You," The man replied and grinned. "So the total is ₩10,600, sir," The barista came again. The man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter