Chapter 46

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

46. EPHEMELAR

 

 

“Are you going to kill me?”

 

 

The question was simple and rhetorical, Ivy definitely know the answer. Ivy was just making sure that the guy behind her is the same guy on her mind. “Hell yes, princess,”. Ivy let out a scoff, simply implying that Kai didn’t scare her a bit. “Did you say your goodbye already?” Kai said, Ivy almost could see his smirk behind her back. “What is the point of saying goodbye, Kai-ssi? Did you actually say goodbye to your so-called friends? You do aware that if I die, you die with me, right?” Ivy replied, her voice is full of fatalism. “What is it? Did Lee Sooman pay you that huge that you willing to die for him?” Ivy scoffed. “I just don’t like being humiliated the way your brother and you did to me,” Kai chuckled darkly. “And yes, I owe that filthy old man that much that I must willing to die for him,” Kai continued and Ivy can sensed that his voice wavered just a bit. “And how wonderful that you actually made a dramatic scene back then so they didn’t notice how I sneaked into your room,” Kai chuckled, again, this time louder. “Have you ever think how indifferent am I with you, Kwon Jiyeon?” Kai stated as his lips formed at smug smile when Ivy turned her body around to face him. But no, Kai didn’t see fear anymore, he just see another smug smile from the latter.

 

“Did you really think I wouldn’t notice that? How we reflect each other in so many ways,” Ivy said. “But the thing is, Kai-ssi, there are people out there who cares about my whole-being meanwhile the only thing others care about you is whether you manage to kill Kwon Jiyeon or not,” Ivy smirked as she saw the change on Kai’s expression, he was pissed and Ivy like it that way. “Love and all those caring bulls make you weak, Jiyeon-ssi, I thought you have learned it the hard way,” Kai replied. “It is, but at least they give you another reason to live,” Ivy said. “But I’m not interested on giving you a long talk about it, Kai-ssi, you know that I’m a terrible at both talking and persuasion, don’t you,” Ivy said nonchalantly. “And I don’t really mind, because I don’t like how you are trying to distract me with all those talks when I could just kill you right at this moment,” Kai said. “Fair enough,” Ivy nodded.

 

“Do you want me to kill you fast or slow?” Kai suddenly asked. “I’m quite shocked that you actually know how to ask like a normal human,” Ivy said. “Why are you even asking anyway,” Ivy scorned. “Because I saw fear in you, Kwon Jiyeon. And since we are indifferent-,” “Are you afraid?” Ivy snapped. “Not in a million years,” Kai glared. “I just want to now how the do you keep talking back and insult people when you are this afraid,” Kai scoffed. “That’s how I deal with my fear, Kai-ssi. So, to answer your answer earlier, I want my death to be fast, I don’t care, I want to be death since a long time ago and that’s probably the one thing that never changes,” Ivy sighed audibly. “You are embracing death like an old friend, princess,” Kai laughed as he raised his gun and pointed it directly to Ivy. “Last words, perhaps?” Kai smirked. “See you in hell, Kai-ssi,” Ivy just smirked back. And all the sudden, they both can heard how noisy it was outside the room.

“Yah! Kai, you son of a , open the damn door, now,”. It was Jiyong for sure. The voice was full of worry but in the same time it’s the same usual strong and determined of G-Dragon. It was visible and audible enough for both Ivy and Kai to see how the door of Ivy’s room was starting to make a loud sound from the banging. “Yah, Kwon Jiyeon, answer me!”. The voice this one was softer though, not as fierce as Jiyong’s but it pained Ivy more. “Kim Myungsoo,” Ivy murmured. Kai was staring at her angrily and yet she gazed back at him blankly. “I said do it fast, Kai-ssi, if you still have a ball to kill me,”.

“How in the ing world we don’t have a copy of Ivy’ room’s key?” Jiyong yelled madly, when Myungsoo is still focusing on the door, trying to hear the conversation inside. “Because Ivy doesn’t let us, remember? It’s invading her privacy, she said,” Taeyang snapped. “Yes, but she needs to know that this kind of situation could occur, dammit,” Jiyong sighed. “Hyung,” Sunggyu spoke up. “Don’t worry too much, we are talking about Ivy, she will-,”. Sunggyu’s sentence was cut by the sound of a gunshot from the room. It was a moment of silence for a couple seconds before Myungsoo started to kicked the door rapidly while screaming Ivy’s name.

 

The door was unlocked all of the sudden, revealing Kai with his signature smug smile and greeted by the angry Myungsoo. “Pay the price, Kwon Jiyong,” Kai managed to say before Taeyang and Sunggyu punched his face from both sides. Myungsoo rushed into the room, it was cold and it will never be colder than that. Myungsoo saw how Ivy was sitting on her favorite black cushion. But no, everything was never as it seems. Ivy was there, lifelessly leaning against the chair and covered in blood. Jiyong, who was behind Myungsoo, stared at Myungsoo in complete horror, Kwon Jiyong has gone blank for the first tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter