Chapter 11

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11. CONVICTION

"L, wake up!" Sunggyu yelled.

"What the he-hyung," L mumbled, still half awake. "Wake up, dammit Kim Myungsoo!" Sunggyu are now yelling at L's ear. "I'm up!" L said, slightly annoyed. He finally fully awake when he noticed the other members have dressed up nicely. "Where are you guys going?" L said. "Aish, hyung, we have been trying to wake you up for fifteen minutes. We thought you are dead!" Sungjong said. L glared at him. "Why are you guys all dressed up?" L asked. "They called us, for a meeting," Sunggyu said. "They gave us clothes," Woohyun said as tossed a pair of new jeans, a shirt and a leather jacket. "That's yours," Dongwoo said. L just yawned. "Now go take a bath!" Sunggyu yelled. Then suddenly, a knock came from the door. "Excuse me, Infinite-ssi, but all the Acronic members have been expecting you now at the meeting room," The voice said through the door. "We'll be there in a minute!" Dongwoo shouted and glared at L, who is entering the bathroom recklessly. After about 5 minutes, L finished his what-so-called quick bath and joined the other to the meeting room. Infinite entered the all-glass meeting room and found Big Bang and Mblaq have seated at their own chair They quickly took a seat and scanned through the room and observing each member of Acronic in the table.

Seungri is playing with his iPad with both of his legs crossed on the top of the long metalic table. Thunder is having a deep conversation with Taeyang, TOP and G.O. Daesung and Joon seems lost n their own world and Mir is eating an ice cream. "So, this is how the two legendary gangs behave when they are having a meeting," Sungjong whispered to Sungyeol in a very low voice so noone suppose to hear that. "Well, we don't have particular rules about how to behave at the meeting," Seungri snapped, without taking off his glace from his iPad. "And for your information we can hear whatever you just say," Joon said. "Whispering in low voice doesn't really work at us, Infinite-ssi," Taeyang snapped. Sungjong and Sungyeol gulped and chose to shut their mouth up. The door swung open and revealed GD and Seungho. "Welcome to our meeting room," Seungho said nonchalantly. GD put all the documents he brought at the table and seat. Suddenly, a white suited man came to him and whispered something. "What?!" GD practically yelled. The man continues to whispered something and GD nodded. "Well, let's start this meeting right away," GD finally said. "Where is Ivy?" Seungri said. 

 

"She is not coming," GD sighed.

 

L just raised his brow. "Why does she keep hiding herself?" Dongwoo said. "She is not hiding. She is there last night," Seungho said. "Sunggyu-ssi should've seen her, right?" Seungho continued. "Well, I was so panicked about L and I didn't pay too much attention, so, no," Sunggyu shrugged. GD and Seungho stared at each other, signaling something. They finally understand why Ivy isn't coming. "Don't worry then. You'll see her soon," Seungri snapped. "As soon as you signed the contract," Seungri grinned. This time, Infinite doesn't protest a single thing. They know they owe Acronic for their lives because of what happened last night. GD eyed the leader, Sunggyu and noticed the typical 'what the am i suppouse to do' kind of expression. He is the leader after all, he responsible for all the trouble his group will get into. "So here is our deal," GD said. "Do you why Vixx can use a gun last night?" GD said. "It's because they are working for Kronos. Seungho, explain to them," GD said. "Kronos is an organization just like Acronic but we are the good guy and they are a very bad guy. They have been importing weapons from other country and based on what we found last night, we noticed that they are importing weapons from Russia already," Seungho said. "They are also illegal drug dealers and manage to break down every single of government firewall so they have a lot more easier access. No matter how the government build a new powerful firewall, they always manage to tear it down," Seungho continued. "They are a very dangerous group of people and they are aiming at you now, Infinite," GD said. "This is our offer. We can give you a full training on how to use every weapon you could think of and we offer you a new home, new friends and new experience," Seungho said. "And protection," GD added. 

"This contract is temporary, we need you guys to help us to take down Kronos and once we are done with them, you are free to go," GD said as he tossed a folder to Infinite's direction. "What about our safety?" Sunggyu asked. "For that thing eum-" "We can't guarantee that 100%" GD cutted Seungho's sentence. "And why is that?" Woohyun snapped. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter