Chapter 15

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15. OVERLY NICE

"Mwoh? You like me?" L said, amused. 

"Yeah. Is it weird to just confessed like that-aigo I'm embarassed," Suzy blushed. "No, it's not. It's kinda cute," L smiled. "Really?" Suzy said. L just nodded. "Why do you like me anyway? We just met a couple days ago and I feel like I'm a zombie these past days," L said. "I don't know either. I guess you have this attractive charm and I literally like you instantly," Suzy said. "And you are extremely handsome to be honest," Suzy continued. "Straight forward, I like it," L said. "And thanks, I guess this face is the greatest gift I ever had, huh?" L grinned. "Well, I don't like hiding things. Secret costs a huge payment," Suzy said bluntly. L just stared at the night sky. "Hey, I never really got the chance to say this but I'm sorry," Suzy said. "For what?" L said. "About what Ivy has done to you. I mean she is a really great girl but what she did to you is just, heartbreaking?" Suzy lower her head. "That's okay," L said. "Is it really how you feel or you are juat trying to hide the real you by saying 'its okay'?" Suzy said. "Are you saying Ivy lied to you doesn't affect you at all?" Suzy continued. "I'm not sure either," L said. "You are one hella an overly nice guy," Suzy chuckled. "What is that suppose to mean?" L said. "Another charm of yours that make me even like you more," Suzy smiled. 
 



 


"YAH! Where have you been?!" GD's yell echoed through the room. 

"Rooftop," Ivy shrugged. "Don't you dare lying to me!" GD said. "What's up with you and your temper?" Ivy said. "You think?!" GD yelled. "Stop yelling," Ivy glared at GD. "Yah! You glared at me yet you begged them to stay?! What person are you, Ivy," GD hissed. "Than you think your yelling is better than my begging?! Don't make all my efforts useless because one of your stupid yells, Jiyong!" Ivy yelled. "Where have you been, Ivy?" GD hissed again. "I said rooftop dammit!" Ivy slammed the table. "Suzy told me that you are not there!" GD yelled back. "Maybe because she is busy flirting with L! Why do you need me anyway?! To yell at me?! GO TO HELL GD," Ivy shouted. "OH SO NOW YOU CURSE ON ME?!" GD shouted in furious back. "AISH seriously both of you stop this!" G.O suddenly interrupted. "Stop yelling at each other gosh!" G.O said. "Where have you been?" G.O asked Ivy. "What's with you people suddenly care about my presence? For the last time, I went to the rooftop!" Ivy glared at both men. "Suzy said you weren't there," G.O stated. "Oh, so now you listen to her more than me? I have told you maybe because she was so busy flirting with L, she didn't see me!" Ivy half-yelled and then frowned. G.O stared at her for awhiled and then burst into laugh. "Yah, what so funny?" Ivy hissed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter