Chapter 38

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

38. BLACK

 

 

 

Tic toc.

 

Ivy focused only on two things at the moment, one is Myungsoo's heartbeat, two is the clock. Midnight is coming and that will be her sign to leave the sleeping boy beside her for good. Tic toc. Ivy opened her eyes immediately when she heard her phone buzzed. She unlocked her phone and a message popped out. Downstairs, 2 minutes. Ivy sighed slightly as carefully removed Myungsoo's grip from her waist. It was hard for Ivy to think that happiness didn't even last a day for her, her life is destined to be like this. Ivy grabbed her favorite black leather jacket and headed downstairs, where her dearest brother of all, is waiting for her. "You look great," Jiyong muttered when he saw his sister approaching her, with the original intention of cheering her up, but failed. "Well, if I'm going to die and I'm completely aware of it, I wanna look that great that even living people is so jealous with my corpse, thank you very much," Ivy scoffed with her signature sarcatic tone. "You look not bad either," Ivy said. "Well, the G-Dragon need to die with style," Jiyong said as he fixed the red leather jacket he loves the most. "Kwon siblings died in a matching black and red leather jacket. the world because their death is probably fancier than the royal wedding," Ivy snorted. "Now that's one amazing headline, isn't it," Jiyong snorted back. "Aren't we the perfect example of an ideal siblings?" Jiyong said sarcastically. "Funny," Ivy said stoically as she entered the cab which Jiyong called earlier.

"Where are we going again?" Ivy said. "Busan," Jiyong replied shortly. "So, we took a cab to Busan or what," Ivy hissed. "Train station, please," Jiyong said to the driver, ignoring Ivy's stupid question. "Well, thank you for tour kind explanation," Ivy scoffed. The ride to the station was surprisingly, quite. No scoffing at each other, no teasing. Weird, because Kwon Jiyong and Kwon Jiyeon are practically born to pissed each other off, eventhough they both only realized this thing later on. When they finally reached the station, Jiyong immediately bought a ticket and fortunately got to the last train to Busan. "11 o'clock past ten," Ivy muttered suddenly when they placed themselves on the train's seats. "What?" Jiyong raised his brow. "Oh, don't mind me. I'm just counting the time until my death arrives," Ivy said sarcastically. "Can you stop talking about death? Guess what princess, I'm kinda freaking out right now," Jiyong hissed. "Surprise, surprise," Ivy said, emotionlessly. "I'm freaking out too, Jiyong. Don't worry," Ivy said as she patted Jiyong's shoulder. "I'm not worried about that. I'm just in a confusion. It's like I'm in the deep and there is no way out. How do you know that they will be perfectly fine after we die? What if things happen?" Jiyong blabbered. "You do realize that the idea of us dying is actually not gonna change anything from the first place, right?" Ivy said. "In other words, we are running away from our resposibilities by dying. They will be fine tomorrow, how about the day after tomorrow? Will they still be alive?" Ivy continued. "Things like that keep haunting my mind, Jiyong-ah. When Myungsoo saw me earlier he said he can only see fear in my eyes, is it that visible?" Ivy sighed. 

"We are not freaking out because we know we are going to die in a couple hours but we are freaking out on what will happens after we die," Jiyong mumbled. "Exactly," Ivy snapped. It was a silence journey afterwards. Ivy rested her head on Jiyong's shoulder, knowing that a little action like that is needed to know that they are both still much alive. "He made me promise that I will never leave him behind ever again," Ivy suddenly muttered. "Myungsoo?" Jiyong raised his eyebrows. Ivy just nodded slightly. "He is a good kid," Jiyong said. "That's why he deserves better in everything," Ivy replied. "But you are the best out there, Kwon Jiyeon," Jiyong snapped. "Mostly because you are G-Dragon's awesome sister but still," Jiyong said. "I know," Ivy smirked layfully. "But face it Jiyong, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter