Chapter 07

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

07. MISS ME ?

"Acronic, huh?" L slightly scoffed. 

"Yeah, we grew up here, really. It's a nice place to stay. Wondeful actually," Mir smiled.

"You guys grew up here?" Hoya raised his brow. "Yeah. Actually GD hyung and G-" Mir stopped his sentence when Seungri elbowed him, a clear signal for Mir to shut his mouth. "I mean the question is not about us, Infinite-ssi. It's about the whole organization," Seungri said. "Okay, why must be an organization while you can beat crime by just being a gang?" Woohyun asked. "Wonderful. Next question!" Mir said with annoyed tone. "Wait? What?!" Woohyun said. "Your question is a joke. Seriously, like that is really stupid. I have to record all over again to explain our vision whenever Miss Ivy decided to send you another letter!" Seungri yelled. "What record?" Sungjong asked. "Oh my gosh! Hyung, this is disaster," Mir said. "We actually just throw your letters away without opening it first," Sunggyu confessed. "WHAT?! There is a ing CD to explain Acronic detail, you-" "Hyung, control," Mir cooled Seungri down. "Okay, okay, I just have to kill Ivy that's all," Seungri said ruthlessly. "Acronic is not about what you see inside Seoul, Infinite-ssi. We deal with much larger scale of crime," Mir sighed. "We don't fight crimes on the street inside Seoul just like you guys. We deal with drug dealers, illegal transactions, tracking most wanted criminal, sometimes terrorist, bombing-" "Are you guys saying that Acronic is national secret crime agency?!" Sunggyu snapped. "Freelance," Seungri coughed. "Freelance?!" Woohyung yelled. "Yeah, we don't usually deal with Goverment, they can be very complicated and giving me headache. But, there are times when the goverment contacted us to help them. Of course with an extreme huugeeee payment," Mir smirked. "So yeah, freelance like that," Seungri smirked too. 


"For short, you guys are ameteurs," Mir said. "WHAT?!!" 

Seungri smacked Mir's head. "What he means is you guys think this is a fun play. Beating up other gangster on street, thinking you are the boss of the streets, you know, it's nothing if you compare with what we are doing," Seungri said. "We brought you guys here because we thought Infinite doesn't fit with that kind of crime, that child's play. You guys have more potential than that," Seungri continued. "But we don't want to involve with any of goverment issues! That's just out from our line!" Sunggyu said. "Stay in your line forever than grew old with it. Tsk. I smell absolute boring," Mir scoffed. "Yah!" Sunggyu yelled. "It's our job to know our own line. We can't cross it!" Woohyun protested.

"Hmm, too bad, we are not giving you any choice," Seungri said. "You know we have been watched by the GD and the Yang leader, right?" Mir said. "You said no and probably will never get out from here, completely," Mir continued. "THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Sunggyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo yelled in unison. "Ivy sacrificed everything, you should think about that," Mir sighed. "Who the hell is she?" L murmured. "Ivy? You will get to know her once you signed this contract," Seungri took the document from one of the white suit men. "Tell me who the hell is she? Why doesn't she have courage to talk to us? Is she that coward?" L snapped. "Let's just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter