Chapter 39

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

39. LIES

 

 

 

"Ivy is dead,".

 

Jiyong muttered through the screen, "So, don't ever you dare to waste her death by giving up cause I swear-". "Well, that's enough for today show, isn't it?" Yerin smirked after she turned off the screen. "Gosh, you have no idea how much I'm enjoying this moment," Baekhyun scoffed. Taeyang just laughed bitterly. "You think we are that stupid, don't you?" Sunggyu suddenly snapped. "Yes," Baekhyun smirked. And in that momet a bunch of men in black showed up on the door, holding a various equipments. "We'll be taking this toys of yours, if you don't mind," Chanyeol said. "You know, it cost quite a lot to make those Kwons give in and eventually kill one of them. They are tough cookies," Chanyeol continued, his smug smirk never leave his face. Myungsoo just couldn't take it anymore. If there is only one person in that room who has the biggest desire to punch someone, it must be Kim Myungsoo because the fact that his girlfriend was murdered, he just have to kill those bastards back. "You son of a ," Myungsoo hissed before he landed a punch on Chanyeol's face. "Stop it, Myungsoo," Taeyang snapped out of blue. Myungsoo was about to punch Chanyeol's face again before Taeyang's sentence shocked him. "There is no use anymore. She is dead," Taeyang continued. "Hyung," Myungsoo hissed. "Myungsoo, let go," Sunggyu finally said and held Myungsoo's arm. "For goddess's sake, Ivy is dead and you all want me to stop punching this bastards?" Myungsoo yelled, angrily. "I give you punks 10 seconds to get the out from this room and  this building or else," Taeyang hissed to the Kronos' members. "Ten," Taeyang yelled. "You will surely pay for this ," Baekhyun hissed before he ran away with his friends. "Watch them and make sure the are gone," Taeyang said to Seungri and Hoya. "You are insane, hyung," Myungsoo yelled. "Ivy is dead, doesn't it mean anything to you? Do you even ing care?" Myungsoo hissed. "I ing care enough to actually notice that Jiyong has been very weird yesterday," Taeyang said stoically. "They are gone," Seungri suddenly snapped from the door with Hoya. "Now spit everything you know, hyung, cause we are freaking confuse right here," Sunggyu said. "I know nothing," Taeyang said. The rest just stared at him, forming a tense atmosphere. "Besides Jiyong's location," Taeyang continued. "Jiyong was acting really weird yesterday, so I secretly activated the emergency GPS system on his phone," Taeyang sighed. "And it got weirder when Jiyong didn't notice it at all. So un-Jiyong," Taeyang chuckled bitterly. "I do notice their weird behaviour yesterday, Ivy is highly against us going out," Woohyun said. "She knows that we are not a baby but then again, if you think again, Jiyong hyung is actually backing her up," Dongwoo snapped. "What did they said yesterday? Gosh, there must be some hints for sake," Seungri groaned.

"Myungsoo," Taeyang called with his low tone. "Ivy must say something," Taeyang continued. "She-" Myungsoo hestitated. Everything is too much for him, it's too confusing. The only fact that his brain able too process that Ivy is dead and it's probably because Myungsoo is too ignorant to notice that she is hiding something. "She said something like what if she died today, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow," Myungsoo sighed. "She knew. She ing knew that she is going to die," Taeyang snapped. "And I noticed nothing about it, damn it!" Myungsoo yelled. "Think again Myungsoo, what did she say?" Sunggyu said. "She said she was afraid, but not to death itself. She-she said something about protecting the one she loves," Myungsoo stuterred. "She also mention to stay in the safe building of Acr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter