Chapter 06

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) Annyeong readers ~! I just want to apologize there have been lack of L apperance up until this chapter .. but he will appear more and more ! so don't worry ;) this chapter is going to reveal things little by little including some characters relationship ;) hope you enjoy this chapter ;)

06. LIMIT

L almost choked when he heard the girl voice for the very first time. "Who the hell are you?". He let a question slipped from his mouth. *It can be her, right?* L thought. "My name is Ivy,". That's all L need. How could that kind of thought enter his mind? There is no way that the girl across the phone, is Sanghee. *No. Sanghee's voice is sweet, pure and has this warm feeling. This Ivy's voice is stoic, powerful and has no feelings inside it*. L shooked his head. 

Once she hung up the phone, GD stared at Infinite with frustated stare. "If it isn't her order to bring you guys to her alive, you all already a dea-" "GD, enough," Seungho snapped before GD could continue his sentence and shut his mouth. "Do you think we are playing around? Do you think we are not being serious? You have frustated us since the first time you rejected our letter," Seungho said coldly. "We don't need your help when we have everything under control," Sunggyu said, not even afraid of his two sunbaes. "Then you tell us what happened when you lose to BEAST," GD said ruthlessly. That moment Sunggyu's face fall and so with the other Infinite member. "That is a mistake," Hoya defended his gang. "Tell us how can you make a same mistake, three times in a row," GD snapped again. "Do you think we don't know?" Seungho said. "Do you think Ivy will send Big Bang to get you instead of the regular men? Don't you even think that all of this thing is to save you guys?!" Seungho yelled. "This isn't a game anymore, Infinite. Seoul isn't a home for gangs anymore. It has turned into a home for criminals! And you don't even know that because you have that really big ego and rejected us!" GD hit their cage with his fist. "Stop being a bunch of kid playing around, dammit!" GD kicked the cage. "We will give you time to think about it, Infinite. Think about it carefully. And if you make a wrong choice, don't even think about going out from this cage, alive," Seungho hissed. "But, she said, we are going to live," Woohyun said. "That's what she told you. But, we never promised you anything about being alive," GD said and left the place with Seungho. Sunggyu stared at the empty space, expressionless. "Hyung," Sungjong stuttered. "Yes, maknae?" Sunggyu said with his infamous flat tone. "Yo-you used to told us tha-that whatever it is, we are going to be okay, ri-right?" Sungjong stuttered. Sunggyu nodded, even he doesn't know what will happen next, after all the just made The G-Dragon and The Yang Seungho pissed off. "Hyung," Sungjong took a deep breath. "I think we-we are going to die soon,". 



"Ivy!" GD slammed the metalic door that cause a loud bang. "I told you to control your anger! Both of you!" Ivy yelled when the leaders fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter