Chapter 25

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25. TRUTH

 

 

Am I dead yet. 

Ivy keep repeating those four words in her mind as she keep her eyes shutted. She appears to be a fearless gangster but still, she is just a teenage girl who is afraid to die. She was waiting for the bullet from Kai's gun to hit some part on her body. But the pain never came. Kai is a skilled shooter, he won't miss his target by any chance. Ivy started to open her eyes slowly. A figure is covering her, a figure who is now falling down to the floor. "No," Ivy muttered. "Yah! Don't let the tall guy run away,". Ivy can hear Taeyang's yell, but her mind won't work properly. The figure that saved her was now laying on the floor, bleeding. She is very similiar with the scene. It's the very same scene when he rescued her back then, back when they first met. "Yah! Myungsoo is shooted!" Sungyeol screamed hysterically. "No! No! Myungsoo, stay with me, breath," Sunggyu tried to not panic but fail miserably. "Suzy, help us get the bullet out, hurry," Thunder yelled as he and Dongwoo carried Myungsoo. Ivy just froze at her spot. Everything happened so fast. First, Myungsoo protected her, then he fell along with Chanyeol and Kai, who were being dragged by Taeyang and Seungho to who-knows-where, and she still standing there, doing absolutely nothing. Suddenly, her vision become blur. This is not what I want. I am not agreeing to this. This is not how the deal suppose to works. The words keep ringing on her mind. "Ivy," Byunghee tapped Ivy's shoulder. "Are you okay?" Byunghee said. "No," Ivy replied. "This is not suppose to happened, he could've died," Ivy stuttered. "You said if I agree then no one is going to die, that noone is going to be hurt," Ivy said stoically. "I know what I said," Byunghee said. "You lied," Ivy glared. "Can't you see, Ivy? Doesn't it show you enough? That they love you, we love you! And we want to protect you," Byunghee half-yelled.

"Kwon Jiyeon or not," Byunghee continued. "I don't know what plan Jiyong has by saying that Suzy is Kwon Jiyeon but I know it because he need to protect the Kwon Jiyeon and he need her alive," Byunghee said. "The problem is I think she, herself, forget about her own identity and suddenly blaming the deal," Byunghee glared at Ivy. "Whether you like it or not, everyone in the building is aware that one of the reasons why we are here is to protect this one little girl, whom they doesn't know alive until a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter