Chapter 10

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10. COMMONPLACE

Seungho entered the HQ with an uneasy feeling. He was holding a gun, but not his. It was Vixx's. After starting an interogation to the newbie gang, which ended up as a failure because they chose to shut their mouth to prove their loyalty to their boss. And being the Tiger, Seungho couldn't stand their act of 'loyalty' and beat them up once again until they all passed out. That's when he noticed their weapons. Seungho entered the main living room and found GD was reading a pile of documents. "What is that?" GD said. 

"MP-443," Seungho said. 

"Huh? I don't speak guns names, Seungho," GD raised his brow. "Ji, it's Russian," Seungho said. "What?!" GD said with his eyes almost bolt out from his face. "They are importing guns from Rusia, Ji," Seungho sighed. GD slammed all of the documents to the table and groaned in frustation. "We really have to stop them," GD said. "No more playing around!" GD yelled. "Then you know we need Infinite," Seungho said. "Don't remind me," GD hissed. "Seriously Ji, they really need to know how kind we are after saving them tonight," G.O suddenly snapped. "Yeah! They better to ing thank us!" GD said. "Call all the member to the meeting room, including Infinite now," Seungho said to one of the white suited men. "Not now," G.O snapped. "Let them rest first," G.O continued. "They all need to heal first before you two start to yell at them about how they need to be in here," G.O glared at both of the leaders. Seungho glared back at him. "Besides, you need fix that sprained ankle and Iv-" G.O said but suddenly stopped. "Oh yeah. Speaking of the troublemaker, where is she?" GD stared at both Seungho and G.O, who are now ready to see the dragon fury once again. 



 

Ivy was about to enter the healing room when she saw L and Suzy were laughing together through the glass door. "You are so funny, Suzy," L laughed wholeheartedly. "What so funny about being all cover with blood? I didn't know that blood pack was opened before!" She said. "I find it really funny," L said. "Yah. How come," She suddenly pouted cutely. "It's okay, I like funny girls," L smiled.

--- flashback
"Why are sulking, Sangie-yahh?" Myungsoo pinched his girlfriend's nose. "Because, I just agreed to become your girlfriend and you, instead of being a good boyfriend, you left me at the this house, alone. I can't even go out!" Sanghee pouted cutely. "Aigo you are so funny," Myungsoo smiled. "What so funny about that?" Sanghee rolled her eyes. "I don't know, everything you do is funny and cute to me," Myungsoo grinned. " I like funny girls,". 

Ivy can hear them perfectly from outside. She tried to ignore them, but all she can feel is a slight pain on her heart. Just like someone stab her heart. Just like how her scratched arm scream a lot pain, again. Ivy doesn't care anymore if she disturbed them and barged in with her arm covered in blood and her other hand covering the wound. Suzy gasped when she saw a drop of blood fell on the floor. "Ivy!" She panicked. "Just get me the anesthesia," Ivy tried to talk like she is not in pain. "Here," Suzy handed her a hypodermic needle. Ivy injected herself and she feel less pain. "Let me stiches the wound," Suzy said. "I can do it by myself," Ivy said ruthlessly. "Just continue your exciting conversation with him," Ivy continued. "It's okay. I can do-" "Dammit Suzy, I can do it by myself!" Ivy yelled recklessly. "Let her do by herself then," L snapped. Ivy glared at him while Suzy gave him a it's-okay smile. "Just don't tell GD about this," Ivy sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter