Chapter 19

Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19. DATE


"I'm going somewhere,"

 

Daesung looked up from his magazine and found Ivy in front of him. "And, since when you decided to ask for pemission before going out?" Daesung chuckled. "Well, I figure that you might be assigned by GD to watch over me so, yeah," Ivy said stoically. "Okay, correction, since when you decided to care?" Daesung said. "Since I felt guilty for almost killing you yesterday, happy?" Ivy said in annoyance. "Okay, now you are really creeping me out, Ivy,  first you cried-" "Are you bringing that up again?" "Second, you actually ask for my permission and third, you feel sorry for almost killing people. Gosh, you did really change, ne?" Daesung patted Ivy's head. "I did not!" Ivy slapped Daesung's hand away. "Wow, Kim Myungsoo does have a certain effect to certain people," Daesung laughed. "He did not," Ivy hissed. "Tsk, Ivy, your face is burning red," Daesung pointed our her cheek. "Did not! You say s like that again, I swear I can continue what I was going to do to you yesterday," Ivy said. Daesung just chuckled. "Where to go?" Daesung said before turning his attention back to the magazine. "Still haven't figure it out," Ivy replied. "Okay, I'm pretty sure I can make up some things to GD, have fun with him, yes?" Daesung smiled at Ivy. "How did-" "He can't really shut up about it. He literally bragging about it this morning when he went jogging with me and Woohyun," Daesung said. "That brat," Ivy hissed. "Hey, have fun, okay? I meant it, you are just 19, you deserve to feel like 19 sometimes," Daesung smiled sincerely. "Yeah, sure. Whatever," Ivy said but then smiled. "Thankyou, Daesungie,"

 

Ivy left the lounge room and headed to the garage. "Yah," Ivy said when he saw Myungsoo. "You can't really shut your mouth, can you? I thought you don't like talking that much," Ivy said and glared at Myungsoo, who is just shrugging and looked completely uneasy. "What happened? Please don't tell me you accidentally told GD," Ivy with with threatening voice. "Worst," Myungsoo snapped. "You guys aren't leaving yet right?" A yell ame from afar but enough for Ivy and Myungsoo to figure who that was. "Nam Woohyun," Myungsoo said, slightly annoyed. "He decided to tag along because apparently according to him it's not good for his what-so-called-handsome face inside the building for too long," Myungsoo blabbered. Ivy secretly feel a little relieve though, because it would have been awkward if it's only two of them. "We are not late, right, Woohyun?" Another voice came along.

"Suzy" Myungsoo said. "What are you two doing here?" Ivy said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter