Alone?

Zelo is Lovesick

Hyunjung P.O.V

I swear its just getting worse and worse. I feel bad for ahjumma for keep on having to wash my uniforn and getting medicine for all the injuries...

I hope she doesnt start to resent me... If she does I really think I am going to join my mother...

That sounds like a great idea right now..

No one P.O.V

During the whole week the bullying got worse. B.A.P was never there for all the accidents, or at least people avoided bullying Hyunjung when they were around.

She got tripped, cut, slapped, kicked, punched, name-called, people thre food at her, made more rumors, drew on her desk, put trash in her locker, and yeah... she was just everyone's playtoy.

She didn't know why but her feet led her to the rooftop of the school building.

Maybe the bullying was too much for her, maybe the rumors were too far, but as far as she knows she just wanted it to end.

HyunJung P.O.V

Im sorry ahjumma I couldnt even be strong enough to last a week but please dont resent me I did it for the best I don't think that I can last any further, its too hard...

I guess I did sell the country in my past life...

No One P.O.V

Hyunjung wiped the blood off her lips from some guys punching her, and was ready to jump as she got closer to the ledge.

*Okay this is it....1...2...* She thought

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone screamed

*Goodbye* She jumped but the guy had gotten her at the right time backhugging her as she was hanging from the 3rd floor roof.

"Why are you doing this!?!?!" Hyunjung yelled at the guy that had saved her life.

"How am I going to allow you to die?" He replied.

Hyunjung couldnt see the guy because her eyes were in tears.

"I WANT TO GO WHY DIDNT YOU LET ME!?! IM GOING TO MEET MY MOM!!!! I DONT CARE ANYMORE LEAVE ME ALONE!"

she cried but the guy just hugged her close.

"Who are you?" She muttered.

"Who do you think has a beautiful voice as mine." He said.

Hyunjung looked up and saw the last guy she wanted to see. She started to back away from his grasp

But little did he know he missed the feeling of her in his arms.

"YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?! You ruined my life and now I just want it to end. You knew that you had fangirls, you knew everyone liked you, you knew everyone hated me, YOU KNEW IT ALL!!! Was this all a plan to ruin my life. Why did you have to ask me out? Why" Hyunjung sobbed (which was not a common scene in front of others)

"You did it. mission accomplished now just let me be." She choked out.

Zelo didnt know why but his feet led him infront of her and his arms automatically wrapped around her.

"Leave my alone..."

"Alone? no I cant do that I cant!" Zelo said. He took off her glasses to wipe her eyes off but little did he know that she was actually really beautiful behind the thick glasses.

"Give them back!" Hyunjung yelled not liking that he took off her glasses.

Zelo was frozen looking at the beauty in front of him and she snatched the glasses away from his hand and hurredly put it back on.

"Dont ever touch me." She said

"and.................... thank you....."