New member?

Zelo is Lovesick

HyunJung P.O.V

Yesterday was just a mess I don’t want to go to school T^T Kill me now. How can I go to school when someone saw me cry? I bet he already told everyone.

"Wake up Hyunjungah~" Ahjumma called.

"Arasseoyo." I told her.

"Hyunjung, when are you going to drop the formalities? It’s been 7 years, already turning 8." My ahjumma said while pouting. Isn’t she like the cutest? I love her so much she is just the best mom anyone can ask for.

"Eung Okay umma" I replied feeling that I shouldn’t block her out anymore by formalities and ahjumma and start calling her mom.

"OMO Jinjja!?!?! I’m not dreaming right!?!?" my mom came and hugged me and I was also happy.

"Umma..." I said.

"Eung?" she asked me to continue.

"I love you soooo much and thank you." I said, feeling that this was way overdue.

"Ohhhh what’s with this I think I’m getting goose bumps" she joked but I can sense she really loved me saying that because of the motherly smile she gave me.

"OH SHOOT I HAVE TO GET YOU TO SCHOOL!" Umma said while flailing her arms.

"Dont worry umma I will go right now! Bye!" I yelled as I ran out the house.

Even with yesterday’s incident today seems like a good day for me I don’t know why but I have a great feeling.

No One P.O.V

Hyunjung got to school and noticed no one tripped her and insulted her, yet...

*Beggining of history class*

"Hey Hyunjungah~" Yongguk started a conversation with you.

"What do you want?" She replied in a monotone voice.

"Is anyone bothering you? If someone is tell me and your oppas will beat them up okay?"  He said protectively.

"No, and what makes them" *points to B.A.P sitting in the back waving with goofy smiles at her* "my oppas?"

"Come on Hyunjungah~ We just want to protect you~ Oppas hurt" Yongguk said with a pout which is very rare to see to anyone thats not in B.A.P.

"Oh boy~ please stop bothering me." Hyunjung said kind of annoyed.

Then the boys came over to her desk because they heard how the conversation was going down.

"Hey Hyunjung/Hyunjunah/dongsaeng/my baby" They all said when they walked up to her desk.

"Will you guys go awa- wait BABY!?!?" Hyunjung shouted almost choking because of the sudden outburst of words.

"Yeah my baby~" Zelo said with greasiness.

"Ew please no" Hyunjung scoffed.

"Hey~ you should be grateful the great Zelo-nim called you that" He whined.

"Please drag Zelo out of here before he starts to compliment himself." Himchan told Youngjae and Jongup knowing that if he starts his endless compliments wont stop. And since Jongup and Youngjae knew that so they dragged him back to their seat two rows away.

"So I came to tell you that after you Math class we are going to pick you up to eat lunch together at the roof so wait for us." Daehyun explained.

"I'm eating alone and how do you know my classes AND why do you expect me to listen to you guys?" Hyunjung said.

"No youre not, Zelo is in the same math class as you, and because we are your oppas." Himchan explained smartly.

"Whatever, the teachers coming"

"We'll take that as a yes!"  Yongguk shouted as he went back to his desk.

"Whatever....." Hyunjung said to herself.

"I guess B.A.P has another member~ anyone disagree on Hyunjung being a member?" Yongguk said as he sat down in B.A.P's area in the classroom.

"But hyung~ she's just a bet." Zelo said not liking that she has more attention than him in the group.

Himchan whacked him upside the head. "Keep your voice down people can hear! and she seems like a cool, nice girl"

"So except him, does anyone disagree" "....." "Okay now its official" Yongguk said happily.

"But don't we need to have her agree?" Youngjae asked being logical.

"Don't worry we'll blackmail" Daehyun said evilly.