A normal day.. or maybe not.

Zelo is Lovesick

HyunJung P.O.V

 

Oh my gosh why does the teacher take so long to get her like seriously what happened to this school, the students have to wait for the teachers.

 

I was never fond of school they kept me away from my part time job to support ahjumma and me. Dont get me wrong we arent poor its just that its just enough to live in the 3 room apartment but I want to give something back to my savior (as I like to call her).

 

So yeah the only reason I actually care about school and grades is just for my future. Im not like one of those stupid retards in school for relationship, , etc etc.

 

Im just here to solely learn to go to college.But as you can see its not working out

 

If that ing teacher doesnt come Im just going to leave and skip.

 

"I'm here!"

 

FINALLY the teachers here.

 

"SLAM!" damn that scared me. Oh thats just my luck "B.A.P" is here *le sigh" things never go right when they are here.

 

Heres a little background check or at least what Ive heard of them

 

They are just rude arrogant people that thinks so highly of themselves.

 

All 6 of them are in my class not because they are the same age, no they have difference of 4 age from oldest to youngest but they took the same class which is History I. As far as I know Yongguk (the "Leader") and Himchan (the "Umma") is both 19. Daehyun is 18. Youngjae is 17 Jongup is 16 and Zelo (stupidest name ever I wonder how his parent thought of his name) which is the same age as me which is 15.

 

How do I know all these you ask? and I know for a wall flower with no friends I know alot about the kingkas. Well.. rumors and fangirls. Yes there is even a whole fanclub for them even in other school. They are like the Kings anyone who defys them will get beaten up by B.A.P themselves or by their fangirls.

 

Ive never seen them, as in B.A.P, actually beating someone up but there are rumors about it. And yes they are known to be bad boys that rules this school.

No One P.O.V

As HyunJung was zoning out within her thoughts she didnt see that one of the members walked up to her desk.

-cough cough-

"Huh what?" She looked up and saw that it was the Zelo guy but she never realised his features because of her glasses (That she never needed but just to cover up half of her face with thick glasses, and it probably ruined her eyesight)

"Yes do you need something" She said to him. Girls started scoffing on her tone in words.

Zelo coughed again and everyone shut up to listen even the teacher.

Meanwhile the boys in the back was laughing trying to keep it in so they wont disrupt what Zelo was doing.

"Will you go out with me?" He said with confidence bursting out with each word.

And as you can expect EVERYONE had their jaws dropped even HyunJung.

...

...

...

"No."

"WHAT!" Zelo yelled out first then followed by the rest of the classmates which was busy texting and filming the situation and of course some girls already planned out Hyunjung's death.

"I said No. Are you deaf or are your ears blocked out by your arrogance. I said no and will you go back to our seat. I actually want to learn"

by then B.A.P laughed their off on the situation that had occured to Zelo.

"You may go sit down please. I dont want to fail this class like everyone else." Hyunjung finished.

Zelo started to be wordless which barely happened these few weeks.

B.A.P was impressed with her.

*wow she is so cool*

*I wonder how she made my baby shut up... She's fiesty I like her*

*Ohhhh! She's cool... Im hungry...we should go to the cafeteria*

*Wow I bet she can outsmart everyone, with exception of me.*

*Whats going on. Why is Zelo not talking?*

"ZELO ARE YOU OKAY?!" Jongup screamed

"......" Zelo was still wordless.

"ZELOOOO~, are you not feeling well SSAEM I THINK ZELO"S HURT!?!?!"

"No Im not hurt, why would I be hurt by her, she means nothing to me, she cant hurt me" Zelo said in a cold tone.

"Okay I thought you were sick or something because you didnt talk for like 2 minutes." Jongup said worried, and of course the rest of the boys cracked up again.

She didnt know why but what he said was kind of hurtful. Not because she feels that she had hurt him but because he said she was nothing.

She knows that everyone thinks of her as a nobody but this case it kind of hurt more than it usually does.

*I WILL MAKE HER BE MINE...*